Mommy Dearest

One Month Later

Kiah.....

"What all do you have to do today" I was on the phone with my mother who was curious about my day. "Well I just got back from dropping Kairi off at school and I'm on my way into the shop now then around 12 I have to go get snacks it's my day" Kairi went to one off those co-op schools where the parents help out every now and then whether it be by bringing snacks cleaning up and chaperone them during recess and today is my day to do snacks and tomorrow is my day to sit in the class and basically be the teacher helper. "Ok try and stop by when you can" I nodded like she could see me "Ok mommy I'll talk to you later I just walked in" we said our I love you's and hung up.

"Thank you come again" I handed off the bag to the customer and smiled "Ashley come take over I'll be back" looking at the clock it was going on 11:30 and I still had to stop for the snacks and make my way to the school

"Thank you come again" I handed off the bag to the customer and smiled "Ashley come take over I'll be back" looking at the clock it was going on 11:30 and I still had to stop for the snacks and make my way to the school. Once she came over I walked to the back to get my purse making sure I had everything I made my way out the store and though the mall.

"Pretzels....check....Orange Juice...check....Now all I have to do is get my mini sandwiches from jimmy johns"

Walking through out the grocery store I also picked up little unnecessary things I thought I needed at home. "Kiah" I stopped what I was doing and looked up shaking my head once my eyes landed on her I couldn't help but want to leave. Turning around I continued to walk away "Don't walk away you can't say Hi to your mother" I ran my tongue across my bottom lip and turned to look at her "Hello Candice". I can't really say she looked healthier than the last time I saw her which probably when I was fifteen two fuck ups was enough for me to wipe my hands clean of her of course I would see her around town but just like any other time I would ignore her but here she was in face with the back of her head in individuals and the front just there.

Her face frowned up once her name left my mouth "I am your mother and that's what you will call me" I snorted "Girl bye you are not my mama last time I checked Maxine was now if you excuse me my child is waiting" "That bitch ain't yo mama I gave b...

Her face frowned up once her name left my mouth "I am your mother and that's what you will call me" I snorted "Girl bye you are not my mama last time I checked Maxine was now if you excuse me my child is waiting" "That bitch ain't yo mama I gave birth to you" I clapped "What you want a muthafucking cookie hell have a dozen yea you pushed me out but Maxine Aurora Everson raised me, fed me, clothed me, and made damn sure I was taken care of every fucking day not you" I looked her up and down before walking away. I really ain't have shit to say to that woman but she wanted to get started about being someone's mother and the bitch wasn't even half of that.