Meeting her true love for the first time at a bar

A/N: hope your enjoying this so far. Btw I won't be active for a while and by a while I mean 2 months. Long story but continue.

Sashiki decided to go to a nice little bar in her village with her girlfriends to hang out. As she's sitting down, she sees a very handsome commoner. She looks over to her friend and whispers,"do you see that commoner?". Her friend nods in reply,"he's cute isn't he?" She asked," you think he may be the one Sashiki?". Sashiki blushed,"Linda don't be so foolish I'm a princess I have much better things to do." Just then the commoner came over with a smile,"you two lady need anything. I overheard that you were a princess." He pointed to Sashiki and winked. She blushed and nodded. She stood up and thanked this commoner for the drinks and walked to her carriage that was ready to take her home.

~time skip~

She stepped in through the palace doors and went straight to her room. The maids saw the bright pink spread across her cheeks and they smiled at each other. Once Sashiki got into her room she sat at her piano and wrote a song about him. For him. Later that day Sashiki was caught by surprise. The commoner had come to the palace in search of a job. He sat down by the piano as Sashiki played her love song for him. After she finished her song he sat next to her and played just as beautifully. She smiled at him,"I'm pri-" she was cut off by the commoner," princess Sashiki Love I know already I'm Leipot but just call me lei." He said with a smile. "I've heard of you and I'm sorry for your loss" he said with a bow. Sashiki looked at him,"get up I don't find myself superior to you so you shouldn't think of me as superior." He stood up,"I came to ask for a job as a chef, I am very good at cooking I even brought something for you to taste here" he said as he handed her a bonito. She looked very confused,"what is it?" She asked as he smiled,"its a bonito all of us cats love them. Try it" he said as he pulled one out for himself and took a bite out of it.