Ch.2

Elsa P.O.V
Now, were do we go. asked Denis as he looked at his mother,Mavis. I don't know, sweetie. she said as she picked him up. "Well, this is great were stuck in the middle of nowhere!" yelled Jack. Oh, shut your gobble. yelled Merida as she was trying to get Emma asleep. Then I looked at Valka who had tears in her eyes. Shut it ! I screamed at all of them and they all looked at me, I know you're all upset but , at least we survived and we can started a new pack. Everyone just looked at one another. Elsa, right . said Valka, We need to find a new home and then we'll be ok. They all sighed and then they started walking so, did Valka. I knew it was going to be hard but, we have to be strong. But,that black wolf, who was he and where's Jack ?

Hiccup P.O.V

As I was walking back to the clan. I was jumped by Astrid. Hey, pegged leg. she said as she sat on him. Astrid get off. I said as I tried to get her off of me. Then of course the rest of my friends came. I huffed as they transform into the human forms. Ya, found him! said Dagur as he looked at me and Astrid. So,were did you run off to during battle. asked Snotlout with a smirk on his face. I was......um, trying to see if there were any survivors so, we could take them captive. I stammered. And why are you in your wolf form? asked Heather as she looked at me. I had to think of something ? I thought and then I said, So, it's easier to capture the wolves. I looked at they and they all smiled. That's a great idea! said Fishlegs. I smiled and then turned into my dragon form and flew right up into the sky. They followed.

Elsa P.O.V
How much longer! Hiro moaned as he sat on a log. Shut up and keep moving before those dragons come back! Merida snapped. I rolled my eyes and I thought, I wish I knew who he was? Then I heard a scream."Get of me you little Ferret!" screamed Merida. I whipped around to see Vanellope on top of her. Vanellope get off of her! Valka snapped as she gave Vanellope a dirty look. Then I saw Jack in his wolf form . GUYS, I FOUND A PERFECT PLACE FOR OUR NEW HOME! He screamed with joy,Come on, I'll show you! We all looked at each other and followed him . We all ran after him and there it was our new home. It's beautiful! squeaked Tooth as she ran over to our new home. The kids all ran towards it. Come on, Tadashi! said Hiro as he drug his brother to their new home.