The spirit of the murderer

A/N
I have an announcement
Check out  GoldenPaws79
Yep she helped me come up with an idea for this chapter and now the story////////

I walked out and got to my new house.  I live with my new friend Veronica we split the rent so we each pay half (info:when the reader left the attraction their mother gave them an address and a phone number. They had a deal if they got a job there then, mom has to find an affordable place for them to live in. You text the person to get to know you roommate. You also told them you were a security guard.).I walked into the door and she was on the couch watching YouTube.
She noticed you and said
"how was your first night"

"It was a-"

"Yes well spit it out"

"It was a great night no confusion no killer animals nor rings!"what was I suppose to say I panicked.

"Obviously" she said sarcastically

"..." you yawn "whelp I need some sleep and so do you" "fine but I have to go to work I will come home at 11:06 around there good day or night in your case."  she said as she walked outside and to work. I went to my room shut the door and passed out with my work clothes on.

: Time skip:
Dream tem (undertale)

I was in the horror attraction it was 4:04 a.m. On the clock I past but, why was I running and scared. Then I got to a dead end I was panting. What was I running from is this a dream. I turned around quick just in time to see something purple coming to me fast!

Yep dream time end:

I woke up panting heavily and sweating.
I checked the time quickly realizing how late I was going to be if I didn't run to work fast. It was 11:43 p.m.! "AH CRAP!"
I ran past Veronica that smirk said it all. She knew I was late but I didn't have time I ran to fazbear fright before it was late

Tim skipper

I made it just in time. As I got into my office. The midnight bell rang. I sighed checked the cameras and I didn't expect to see a dude with brown hair and apparently a purple security guard outfit. With an axe in his hand. The one day I forget the taser in the rush. I walked out of my office turned on my flashlight. I head to the room I saw him in using my map. Weird he was just standing there is he dumb the place is closed. I turn my flashlight off and set it on the floor. I looked at the axe he had. I ran his axe was covered in blood BLOOD! Is this part  of attraction.! I hear running behind me and I glanced back he had an axe above his head and running after me nope definitely not the attraction. I checked the time on clock as I past it 4:04 a.m. Wow talk about dejavu. I was running but I got to a dead end I was panting then I turned around to see something purple coming to me fast it stopped when it was about to swing its axe...

Cliffhanger 😂 no another chapter yaaaassss