The Beginning!

Did you guys like my selfie? I took a picture of myself in front of the old portrait in the drawer room. Then I used this really cool filter to make myself look like I was drawn out! Technology these days, huh? 

Oh! So anyways about me, things have been sooo hectic. We can't even open a window without being mobbed by some writer or reporter. I've been asking Elsa if we should move but she gives me this look: -_-     Which probably means, "Seriously? Well no." My sister has been a lot better nowadays. We've thrown away the past and focused on what is new! Though sometimes I still catch her looking at our daddy's picture in her room. 

Are any of you gals wondering about me and Kristoff? Weeeeeeeeell I'm excited. I actually have someone I can trust and who won't ask me to marry him in one song and three words! Yeah, I've seen on the internet, people have been posting these things about how Hans and Kristoff were different? Hans took a night to propose and I loved him. Kristoff took like two days, so they are wondering how that is different. Well, if you were in my shoes you would know. I had been waiting for so so long to have someone I can love and cherish and I was super happy to have Hans. Then after he betrayed me like a snake, Olaf told me about how Kristoff liked me....I guess I am a bit dense in these things. But the way he looked at me..I don't know..my heart just came out to him. I love him, and those people who put memes on the internet about me and him, well too bad. Our love won't die just watch. 

Hans, yes was sent back to his kingdom and now is shoveling horse poop. Too bad for him! The doors are open! Everyone is happy and well I am happy. Guess what!! We are making a second movie! Except, it won't come out till 2018...*sob* But they won't show us the story line. I wonder why? Thank you all for your love and support!! I see so many pictures of me and it makes me feel so special! Elsa also gives a kiss to you too! Come visit us sometime!! Bye guys! (My next entry will come out who knows when. Maybe I'll get Elsa to write one too! Though, frankly it isn't her thing.) ~Anna