Chapter 1: New Start

My alarm clock went off at nine o'clock in the morning. I still am not sure why my dad took it upon himself to change my life, because ever since mom died he was never home. He was to focused on work to give any attention to his only daughter.

I walked downstairs and straight to the fridge to grab some breakfast. I ended up making a sandwich instead because my dad was to lazy to go to the store. I turned on the tv and started to watch the Big Bang theory. Call me a nerd but I love this show. Me and my mom used to watch it every week before she died. Even when she refused to do chemotherapy to delay the cancer, I still would come every week after school to watch it with her.

It was one of the last memories I have of her. The doorbell rang and infuriated my thoughts, I walked to the door and looked through the glass to see a boy around my age standing there. When he noticed someone was looking he waved at me. I unlocked the door and he smiled.

"Hi, my names Louis, I think your my new neighbor.", he said with a slight smirk when he finished speaking. I noticed he had ocean blue, green eyes and messy brown hair.

I nodded and realized I hadn't introduced myself. "Sorry, my names Natalia P..." before I could finish introducing myself he spoke for me.

"Beautiful name, but I got to go, I'll see you later." He saluted me by nodding his head up and left before I could speak again.

'Ok, then.', I thought to myself. This was going to be a long day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter was short, but it was just meant to be a chapter to introduce the two main characters. I will update more in the future. Hey if you could give me name suggestions for the main male character that would be great. I will choose and re-edit the chapter to fit his fraction for the name. Thxs,

k.l. :)