Chapter 1

Danny and Jazz arrived at school after a morning of listening to their parents talk about their new inventions for ghost hunting. As Danny is at his locker he gets pushed in by his main bully, Dash. Sam and Tucker sees this and start running to Danny's locker to let him out after Dash and his gang left.

"Um...Danny, can we talk to you for a second," Sam says.

"Sure, what is it?" Danny asked while getting his books from his locker.

"Well, you see tomorrow...everyone...is," Sam said until she was interrupted by Tucker, "Everyone in Mr.Lancer's English classes are going to your house to take a field trip through the Ghost Zone." Danny's eyes widen as he heard this. 'Why are we taking a field trip through the Ghost Zone?' 'When was this decided?'

"*Sigh* Okay, when was it that Lancer decided that we were going to go to the Ghost Zone?" Danny asked.

"About a week ago when you were out fighting the Box Ghost," Sam said.

"Why wasn't I told of this?" Danny asked.

"We didn't know how to tell you, dude," Tucker says.

"Its okay. So when is the trip?" Danny asked.

"Tomorrow." Danny was left in shocked as they started walking to Mr.Lancer's class.

After class ended Lancer told Jazz and Danny to meet him in his office to have a little chat with him. Sam and Tucker were standing outside the door while Danny and Jazz were talking to Mr.Lancer. He was talking to them both about the trip they were having through the Ghost Zone.

Jazz was completely panicking on how to keep Danny's other half a secret from their family, friends, classmates, and teachers. Danny was worrying about that also. He is the prince of the Ghost Zone, all the ghost know him, 'most' of them are his friends now, his boyfriend is the king of the Ghost Zone, and his parents want to destroy him 'molecule by molecule.' He was in a even more in a panic as he started thinking of these questions and more.

~Time Skip~

Its the end of school and Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Jazz runs home to start packing their hunting gear for the trip tomorrow to the Ghost Zone. Danny, Tucker, and Sam grabbed their charms and started putting their stuff in Danny's room for tomorrow.

~Tomorrow~

Its morning, as Danny gets ready for the trip and starts to eat breakfast, he hears ringing at the door. He opens it and stood there was Sam and Tucker. They had agreed to come a little bit earlier than anyone else to get everything else ready for today.

Slowly everyone came in groups to Danny's house. They went down to the Fenton Lab, a.k.a the basement, then Lancer started role call.

After going through everyone's names, Danny's parents started telling the students and teachers about the rules they made for the ghost zone. Danny took this opportunity to go upstairs and make a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Phantom, I have to tell you something."

"Sure what is it Danny."

"Well...the students, teachers, my parents, and I are going on a field trip today."

"Oh! Really, where to?"

"The Ghost Zone."

"What?! Danny, why wasn't I told of this?"

"I was told of this just yesterday."

"Okay, I forgive you but you will have to pay me back with something." Phantom says in a seductive voice.

"O-okay. I'll call you if we come into some trouble." Danny says while having a hint of red cross his face and hanging up. He runs back down to the lab to see everyone waiting for him. They all got in the Fenton Spector Speeder Bus to travel through the Ghost Zone.

Danny's parents open the portal and starts to move going through. Everyone was amazed at what the Ghost Zone looked like, except for Danny, Sam, Tucker, and Jazz.

"Hey, what ghost is that?" Mikey asked pointing at Lydia.

"We don't know her name actually, so we call her 'The Tattoo Ghost," Maddie said.

As they past by Frostbite's place, Prince Aragon saw the Spector Speeder and flew up to the speeder to see who was in it. He saw Danny in the speeder and turned into a dragon. Everyone was panicking, while Maddie and Jack tried to defeat it. But right before he left with enjoyment, he smacked the Spector Speeder, which made them crash on the ground, everyone was unconscious.