Chapter 2

Sam and Tucker are the first ones to wake up from their unconscious state. They started to wake everyone else up til they got to Danny, who was really hard to wake up. Only Phantom could wake him without getting hurt in the process.

"Hey Tucker, how about you wake him?" Sam said.

"Are you crazy, you do it," Tucker said.

They both started an argument over who wakes our sleeping prince up.

"Hey, what's taking so long to wake Fenton?" Dash asked.

"It's nothing its just-" Tucker said before Dash interrupted him.

"Its just you two are pathetic, move aside I can wake Fenturd up."

"Go ahead then," Tucket said as he slowly smirked from ear to ear.

Dash waked up to Danny and pulled back his fist. "Wakey, wakey Fenton," Dash fist was coming at high speed. Just before Dash's fist could make contact to Danny's body, Danny grabbed his wrist, flipped him, and put him in a position where you could break someone ones arm.

Once Danny realized what he was doing, he let go of Dash. "Dash I'm sorry," only a small part of that was true. To Danny the attack was payback for years of bullying. He tried to help Dash up but he just toss his hand aside and waked off. Danny turns to his side to see a bunch of shocked faces from everyone, except Sam and Tucker. They were surprised that puny Fenton could even lift Dash, who is twice his size. Danny just shrugged off the shocked faces and walked towards the Fenton Spector Speeder to see how much damage it took.

"Hey Tuck can you help me with this," Danny said.

"Sure," Tucker said as he heading towards Danny. They tried their best at trying to fix the speeder, but it was no use it took too much damage. Danny noticed that they were not far from Phantom's castle. He tried to call him but his phone was dead. He thought of another way, but that would involve telling everyone about Sam, Tucker, and his secret.

"Okay everyone it looks like we are stuck here, but if we start walking towards the portal we can make it in a week," Maddie said.

"No mom that won't work," Danny said.

"And why is that Fenton?" Dash asked.

"Its because we are to far from the portal. I know some where we can go that's not far from here and can during us back home."

"How do you know this?" Maddie asked.

"Sam, Tucker." Danny looked at his friends and they knew what they had to do. They walked past everyone and stood next to Danny with all of them holding up their charms.

"Ready?" Danny asked.

"Ready," Sam and tucker said. They all took off their charms and started to change into their uniforms.

Everyone saw this was in even more shock.

"Danny, Sam, Tucker what is going on what is this?" Jack asked.

"Mom, dad. This is what we need to tell you first this before we tell you anything else first. Sam is the Black Rose, Tucker the Viral Hunter, and there is me the Reaper. We have been through the ghost portal more times than anyone and I know someone who can help us."

"Danny why didn't you tell us?" Maddie asked.

"Why? Why? Do you think that being told that your own parents want to take you down molecule by molecule makes me happy, of course not," Danny yelled. Danny pulled out a dog whistle and started to blow into it.

After a while of silence a little puppy came flying through the air.

"Mr.Fenton, would you mind telling us why you called a dog?" Lancer asked.

"The dog belongs to me and a 'friend' of mine. Tucker I will need you to go to Phantom's castle and tell him where we are located so he can come and get us with Cujo."

"Right," Tucker said. Cujo soon changed into his large size and, with Tucker on his back, flew towards the castle.

"Okay we are going to have to walk for a few until Tucker comes back," Danny said.

"Why should we listen to you Fenturd."

Danny walks up to Dash, grabs him by his collar bringing him to Danny's height.

"Because unless you want to be left in the Ghost Zone with some ghost who tortures people or wants to take their life force, I would advise you to listen to me. Got it," Danny said. Everyone looked shock to hear those words leave Danny's lips.

"Y-yeah, I got it," Dash stuttered.

"Good."

"Danny don't you think that was a little bit harsh," Sam said trying to hold in her laughter of the shocked faces.

"No, I think it was 'telling it to him straight," Danny said with his hand on his hip.

They all started walking towards a certain someones house for rescue.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it took soooo long I was focused on one of my other stories because of the views. Again sorry.