Chapter 7: Love?

SAM'S POV*

Cody helped me up and took me over to the couch. "You have a fucking girlfriend?!" I said after about 3 minutes of awkward silence. "Well, not now" he sighed. "Sam? Will you be my girlfriend, it's what I was gonna ask you before-" I cut him off. "Before what? Before your girlfriend punched me in the face after you were about to cheat on her?" I shouted angrily. "Wait what?" He asked. "You said I nearly cheated...so you would have said yes?" His eyes lit up. "I might have, but you had a girlfriend!! Jesus Cody you can't just do that!" I yelled. He moved closer to me. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "I know Cody but you can't just-" he cut me off with a kiss. A deep, passionate kiss. I didn't stop it though. I straddled his lap and kissed him more. I looked into his eyes. Pure lust, that's what I saw. "Cody" I whispered. "Sam...I love you" he said. I leaped up, what am I doing? I can't love him. I ran out the house apologising to him. I ran down the street. I heard Cody calling after me. "Sam?! SAM GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!!!" He yelled. I was scared to be honest, absolutely terrified. I heard running behind me. "CODY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!" I yelled. "I'm not Cody" the low, husky voice said calmly. "Andy?" I said turning around. He nodded. I hugged him then gave him a passionate kiss. I looked at him. His eye was purple. "Oh my god Andy your eye!" I said tracing it with my finger. He winced. "Sorry" I said. He laughed. "It's cool" he said. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. He lead me to his car and I got in the backseat. He started up the car and drove to his.

SKIP CAR RIDE

Andy and I got out of the car and walked up the steps to his house. We went inside but the place was trashed. There were broken bottles and stuff everywhere. Andy flicked on the light and I screamed as I saw Cody sitting in a chair in the corner. "Cody what the fuck!!!!" Andy shouted. Cody motioned for Andy to leave. Just for a minute. Andy nodded. He went outside. I looked at him terrified. "Lets go upstairs" he said motioning to the steps. I shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere with you, you BASTARD" I yelled. "YOU WILL DO AS YOUR FUCKING TOLD YOU WHORE" he screamed. "IM NOT A WHORE. I DONT GO AROUND KISSING PEOPLE WHEN IM IN A RELATIONSHIP. GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT CODY!!! YOUR A DICK!" I screamed. He leaped for me grabbing me by the throat. He pinned me against the wall and I was gasping for air. He kicked my stomach then let go of me causing me to fall to the ground. I screamed in pain. "C-Cody please I-I'm sorry" I whispered. "I DONT CARE IF YOUR FUCKING SORRY YOUR GONNA PAY BITCH!!!" He shouted as he dragged me up the stairs by my hair. He took me into Andy's bedroom and threw me onto the bed. He ripped of my clothes then took of his own. He pinned me down and started pounding into me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. "C-Cody stop!" I shouted. "You know you love it you fucking whore" he whispered into my ear. He pulled out. "Get on your fucking knees NOW!" He yelled. I wiped away some tears. He held my head still and put his dick in my mouth. He slowly went in and out. I pushed away but no matter how much I struggled I couldn't get away. He pushed me back onto the bed. "Spread your legs" he said. I shook my head. "DO AS YOUR FUCKING TOLD!!!" He shouted. I refused. He speed my legs himself then pounded into me with force. I cried. It's all I could do.
Just remember Sam, you don't love him......you love...

OOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER
COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS........

-Kisses Cat