GoDDAMMIT

My sister has this friend named Courtney whose main personality trait is annoying. My sister mentioned so. I always let their uncomfortable friendship there because friends can be annoying, even terribly annoying.

What Courtney did today, however, was one of the last straws.

Today, my sister was in a bad mood from all of the homework she received and was trying to progress on her homework when Courtney came and practically forced my sister to stand up and let Courtney braid her hair.

Not only did Courtney interuppt my sister from completing her homework, but she also completely ignored my sister's feelings and commented on how my sister should really wash her greasy hair more even though my sister is really trying to get the fricking thing clean.

Courtney also kept shoving "funny" pictures and stupid Snapchat selfies (you know, doggy filter + filters + emojis) to my sister's face while she was reading a fREAKING GOOD BOOK. A FREAKING GOOD BOOK.

Courtney is incredibly selfish, rude, impulsive, and disrespectful. Not only does she do all of these things, but she also makes fun of things such as cultures, pouts and nags for absolutely no reason, and even pretends that she never was even rude in the first place and is still some little angel that deserves friends.

Well, the last one was definitely exaggerative and mean, but she really does act like a hyprocite. She keeps claiming that she's never rude and denies any of the evidence of her being rude, as well as chasing old friends away with her childishness and then complaining how no one likes her anymore.

She's not one of those girls that don't or barely have any friends despite having nice personalities. Courtney doesn't even deserve to be called a friend.

She's 100% in the self-interest orientation; Courtney brushes away her friend's feelings, treats her friends rudely to satisfy her own desires, becomes all pouty and forceful when her friends refuse to meet her desires, laughs and mocks at anything that seems weird to her, whines and acts super clingy when any of her friends start talking to some other friends, and basically ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF. 

YOU KNOW WHAT FRIENDS ARE LIKE TO HER?

MYROIDS. DOLLS. THINGS TO PLAY WITH.

AT LEAST, THAT'S HOW SHE TREATS THEM. 

FRIENDS ARE NOT TRIVIAL THINGS YOU SHOULD BRUSH ASIDE SO EASILY

NEVER EVER FOLLOW THIS SELFISH SIXTH-GRADER'S EXAMPLE.

FRIENDS ACTUALLY CARE FOR THEIR FRIENDS.

THEY LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER'S PROBLEMS.

THEY CONSIDER NOT ONLY THEMSELVES, BUT THEIR FRIENDS, TOO.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE?

IF BY ANY CHANCE SOMEONE TELLS COURTNEY THAT SHE'S NOT A GOOD FRIEND AND WILL BE DEFRIENDED, COURTNEY WILL ONLY POUT "I HATE YOU" AND GO TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT WOULD ACTUALLY "TREAT HER LIKE A NICE FRIEND."

FRIENDS MAKE AN EFFORT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS.

GODDAMMIT.