chapter 3

"Harambina....my beautiful daughter.....you..can bring me back." my father said to me. "How?" I questioned not really caring as long as he could come back. 

"Take my hand and ill show you." doing as my father saud i reached my arm out and placed my hand in his. We were soon teleported to what seemed like a cave with writing on it. "This ....is the prophesy..." he said "everything that has happened...you can fix...because you....are the chosen one."

I was shocked

"But im just a gorilla. I may be your daughter but you were an insperation...you were like a god,but I....im just an ordinary gorilla." "you are more than that my child...for you have powers you have not yet discovered." He then kissed me on my forhead and dissapeared. I woken up just as he fadded away. Was that real...or to good to be true I thought to myself.

Just then my hand started to glow and a million thoughts ran threw my head...suddenly as if it was magic....I knew how to bring him back. At that moment I knew what I had to do and I was goimg to do it.....

"Dont worry father...ill bring you back!" I exclaimed. I lifted my glowing hand and some strange ball of what seemed to be lightshot out and busted my cage. Soom sirens started to sound and my time was becoming shorter. I quickly busted the other animals out and we ran out the zoo.

Soon...father....you will see day again.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 22, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Life without Harambe. The Story Of Harambina His Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें