chapter 2

Light leaked through the white curtains hitting on Edd's sleeping face. Groaning to the bright light he cracked his eyes open a tad than admittedly closes them back.

'I need to get solid curtains like black or green, green is nice color.'

Turning his head Edd opened his eyes fully and looked upon the face of the man next to him. Smiling slightly he gently caressed his face with a long pale finger.

'I wish you were more open with me. I wish that you stop denying your feelings. I wish, no i want to be tangled together with you forever. Do you not want that?' edd smile slowly became a frown, the gentle face creases stop and he retracted his hand. His voice was soft, barely "why are you afraid of saying you love me." with that he sat up tears welling up in his eyes.

Taking a deep breathe edd throw the sheets off him onto the other man and slipped out of queen size bed. walking to the bathroom door tears still threatening to spill over a sob in his throat fight it's way out. The door closed and edd collapsed tears streamed down his cheeks sobs escaping his throat making it hard to breathe. With shaky hands he held onto the dual vanity sink to hoist himself up. Settling on his feet he pushed his hair back and looked into his his puffy red eyes. Smiling slightly as he wiped the tears away he joked "If only i hand water proof make-up then i could cry all day.

Al's room

Groaning as light hit his face Al turned around and pulled the sheet over his head. "It's to early to wake up." mumbling to himself he snuggled into his pillow and let out a content sigh.

Knock knock knock

His eyes snapped opened and he snarled as he throw the covers of his head and jumped out of his bed. Dodging game controllers, CD cases, video games case, and clothes. Finally he made it to the door and and ripped it open "Do you know what time it is!"

"Why yes i do Alexander, do you know not to yell at people when you open your door?

Blinking the tiredness away he became focused on the person in front of him.

"Oh hey dad you look really nice."

Edd arched a manicured eyebrow up as he pouted his lipstick pink/nude lips. He wore a light grey chiffon top that hug his upper arms, and flowed down to the begin of his hips. His legs were dressed in light blue skinny jeans that ended into grey high heeled ankle boots.

"Thank you Al but you still in trouble," he lifted his hand up before Al could state his case. "I will however turn a blind eye if you CLEAN your room instead of pushing everything in your closet, yes i will check, and i want you to wake up Kevin for breakfast in a bit too."

" Yeah yeah i will i will," he rolled his eyes until Edd yanked his ear hard "OW that hurt!"

Smiling Edd began to walk to the stairs, "I know now please do what i asked you to or no pancakes."

His eyes light up his mouth watered "PANCAKES!" with that shout he got to work. 'This is going to be a great day, hopefully dad can dye my hair today too.'   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi guys originally this was just going to be a short edd chapter but since of the election yesterday i thought leaving it like that would be put a sour taste in my mouth. anyways i'm going to put the links for the top and the shoe edd wears in this chapter. this is not linked to my main story and this my have key points that i might or will put into the other one and vise versea 

the top: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/images/m/mudifc3WCAAq1n8olm6M5ng/s-l225.jpg

the shoes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=125209742