Encounter

It was at that moment...you set eyes on her...Yukizome-Sensei...Her beauty is so damn radiant, you are amazed how wonderful that personality is...but yet so assertive. Fuck, it's hard to take your eyes off her. It seems you're never going to get any of the assignments done, if you keep ogling at her like a thirsty bastard.

"Is there a problem over here?"

Suddenly you snapped your attention toward the voice that said that, it was Yukizome-sensei. Dammit, looks like you need to calm down or she might think you're a goddamn pervert.

"Uh, n-no miss yukizome. I am sorry."

"Then why are you sweating and shaking?"

"Uhm, I need to use the restroom. Can you excuse me?"

"Hm, okay then, well don't take so long, wouldn't want you to miss the rest of the lecture."

"R-Right."

You left the classroom and made your way to the washroom nervously.

"Fuck...I just need to. Relieve myself for now, at least until the next couple of hours."

You sat in one of the stalls, contemplating rather to masturbate or not to.

You thought "fuck it, I am alone in here. I doubt someone will catch me."

You proceed to rub your member to thoughts of Yukizome-Sensei. It felt shameful, but you couldn't help yourself. She was attractive as hell and had a cute personality.

"Yukizome-Sensei..."

You moan her name as you continue to rub your member at even slightly faster paces as your grip tightens a bit. This goes on for about 30 minutes and finally you are reaching that point of relief.

"Yukizome-Sensei...fuck...fuck"

You blew quite a load, the feeling was blissful and relieving to say the least. However, you get dragged back to reality with the thought of having to clean up the mess left behind from the masturbation session.

"Shit. I need to clean this up fast, before someone comes in here and suspects something."

You proceed to clean the spot you were at and afterwords you finish your business and wash your hands before heading back to class.