Surprise For Jin

Getting a text from his boyfriend, Seokjin Kim was in the dorm alone, he picked up his phone reading the message. It seemed that the leader was calling an emergency practice to get ready for an upcoming performance. Jin scrunched his nose but got up to get ready to go to the dance studio, he wasn't sure what had gotten into Joonie but if he was calling all of them to show up then he was going to. Being the elder hyung meant he had to show an example for the younger members. After he changed into a pair of loose jeans and a white tshirt, he threw on his favorite pink hoodie before leaving the dorm to make his way to practice.

When he got to the dance studio, Jin was automatically confused, the door was open but no lights were on so he slowly made his way in looking around until he saw a glowing light to his left. Turning slightly he saw Jimin's smiling face holding a candle, and then music started playing... it was their song Save Me. But before he could ask what was going on, Jimin began to sing to his hyung.

I want to breathe, I don't like this night

I want to wake up down, I don't like being in my dreams

I'm stuck inside my own mind so I'm dying
Don't wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours

Jin's head tilted but he saw another light appear to his right a few steps away so he followed it, knowing Jimin was behind him, his eyes glanced on the floor seeing pink rose petals on the floor. He looked up to see Kookie with another candle, and he began singing to him.

Why is it so dark like this
This place without you
It's dangerous, my ruined appearance
Save me, I can't even catch myself

Jin's eyes started glistening with tears, he wasn't sure exactly what was going on but he felt his heart in his throat, seeing the way the maknaes were smiling at him meant something was going on. When he looked around once more, he saw Taehyung's boxy smile and he began to sing while the other's followed after their hyung.

Listen to my heartbeat

It calls you whenever it wants to
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly
Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

The singer was doing both his and Jin's own but he didn't notice at all because they ushered him further into the hall seeing two more lights in the distance. While they walked Jimin and Kookie were singing to him as he moved through the hall to the two rappers waiting for him.

JungKook: Give me your hand, save me save me
Jimin: Give me your hand, save me save me
JungKook: Save me save me

Yoongi stood and grinned at him before he began his part, ushering Jin into the room before they got to the actual dance studio area.

Today the moon shines brighter on the blank spot in my memories
It swallowed me, this lunatic, please save me tonight

Please save me tonight, please save me tonight
Within this childish madness you will save me tonight

Hoseok smiled brightly to his left and began his part while the younger members moved in front of the door, Jin noticed glowing lights around but he couldn't tell what was inside.

I knew that your salvation
Is a part of my life and the only helping hand that will embrace my pain

The best of me
you're the only thing I have
Please raise your voice, so that I can laugh again

Play on

The three younger members stood in front of the door and began to sing to him, their smiles turning soft and gentle, Jin was having issues catching his breath.

Jungkook:
Listen to my heartbeat
It calls you whenever it wants to

Jimin:
Because within this pitch black darkness
You are shining so brightly

Taehyung:
Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall
Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

Jungkook:
Give me your hand, save me save me

Jimin:
Give me your hand, save me save me

When they finished, each member opened the door and Jin heard his lover's raspy voice begin his rap as he slowly stepped into the room his eyes wide. Seeing Namjoon standing in the center of a dozen white candles with pink rose petals all around him.

Thank you for letting me be me
For helping me fly
For giving me wings

Yoongi:
For straightening me out

Namjoon:
For waking me from being suffocated
For waking me from a dream which was all I was living in
When I think of you the sun comes out
So I gave my sadness to the dog
Thank you, for being 'us'

Jin's shaky hand went to his mouth, he felt tears forming in his dark eyes but he couldn't stop looking at his handsome rapper who slowly got onto one knee with a ring box in his hand. Each member formed around the couple as they finished the song with their own brilliant smiles on their faces.

Jimin:

Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

JungKook:

Give me your hand, save me save me

I need your love before I fall, fall

The music slowly faded but Jin could still hear it, Namjoon looked up at his boyfriend who stepped closer to him, each member were silent but he knew they were waiting.

"Seokjin, I have been trying to figure out how to make this perfect, something that I knew was fitting of you. You are my everything, you are my muse to write songs, and the reason I smile each and every day. You have made me fall Jin, just by being my perfect awkward pink princess. So I ask this..." Namjoon's own voice was slightly shaky but he opened the ring box showing a silver band with red stones all around it. "Will you save me by being with me for the rest of our lives?" Jin gasped and licked his lips but he knew the answer, his heart always belonged to the leader. "Yes.. I will marry you Namjoon Kim." His own voice filled with emotions but the way Joonie beamed a smile at him made the elder launch himself into his arms, kissing him with all of the love he had in his body. The rest of the group cheered loudly and clapped for the newly engaged couple. Namjoon took the ring out of the box and placed it on Jin's long finger before kissing him once more, making his fiance giggle happily against his lips.