FUCK DONALD TRUMP A/N

I can't focus on anything other than the fact that last night our country set us back. We went from our first black president to a man who was endorsed by the KKK. He has openly been racist towards Muslims, African Americans and Mexicans he is currently on trial for rape, he has said "grab them by the pussy" and his VP believes in shock treatment for gay people along with "conversion therapy". Don't you dare tell me I'm being dramatic, we are letting this man run OUR COUNTRY soon and yes I know it's not a dictatorship so he can't do anything he pleases but the fact that we have overlooked his many faults have shown our faults as a country. By letting a sexist, racist and homophobic become president it shows that there is STILL and always was so much hate in this country and I am disgusted. Although this man won through hatred I will show nothing but love to those hurt by this man winning. I will let your political views change how I feel about you because if you support him you support a Hitler 2.0 and I will never be okay with that. So, feel free to unfollow me. ALSO 11,000 PEOPLE WROTE "HARAMBE" INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY VOTING. YOU TREATED OUR ELECTION AS A JOKE AND AS A RESULT OUR COUNTRY IS ONE. GROW UP THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, WHERE WE LIVE AND YOU WERE CHILDISH. Us minorities need to stick together we WILL get through this if any of you ever need to talk I'm here I know how much this hurts being a Latina, bisexual woman I am appalled. My own grandfather told me that "Pence can fix you" But I will not let him win we must remember the electoral vote is how he won the people chose Hillary, the system chose him so we as people need to stick together (except Trump supporters fuck y'all) I love you all and you aren't alone. Btw I'm updating for sure on Saturday.