The day the Cats took over.

Born in a ramshackle little house somewhere in Melbourne.  2 kittens were born to a stray were cat that had snuck into a bedroom and given birth under the owners bed. The owner was completely oblivious to the fact he had 3 were cats under his bed . The only reason Mother and daughters were found was because one of the litter died and was found by Glen who pulled the bed apart and found the mother and remaining daughter .

Glen is an average human male with some medical issues that see him apart from normal people.

Though he fell in love with the mother cat and kitten he knew they needed to be checked out to ensure they were healthy and to register them with the authorities .

So off to the rescue shelter he went with the two cats. Both cats were examined and he was advised both were healthy and doing well. He arranged with his support pension to pay for their vet costs and brought them home.

He put them in a nice warmed carboard nesting box with heated blanket and put fresh food down both wet and dry as well as a large bowl of fresh cool water and mother cat picked up her baby and went back under the bed. Leaving the nesting box blankets and food for the dark dank underside of a bed. Undeterred glen using 4 large wooden planks raised his bed to allow the box blankets food and water to be near the cats, he was totally in love with the kitten and she was a queen a beautiful tabby queen the only bit reminding her of her mother was the white flash on her nose and white splotch on her rear leg. He named her Gaeladriel after the eleven lady of lord of the ring.

He kept both cats inside and adopted them both. The mother cat was mooki. As she was allways meowing for food she couldn't get enough . She was a solid black and white yet her daughter was tabby . However he loved them both.

And they are still together today. Mooki Gaeladriel and they have been joined by Star and Minki , Star walked in and didn't leave one day. Minki was rescued in a downpour late at night.

Glen may be disabled and shunned by normal society but his cats have shown nothing but love and devotion . I'd be a cat if I could.