Another Day (Part 20)

---- "Yes you do!" and she starts giggling and we both laugh "Fine!  But dont tell him!" i warn "I wont i swear". 

Niall came upstairs "What are you two doing up here?" "Um were just talking ....you know girl stuff?" His cousin says and smiles "Oh so i see you've met?" "Obviusly!" she giggles "Well um have fun?" and he walks back down stairs. "Awww you two would be so cute together!" she says and pulls a fake frown "What do you mean!!" i snap "I saw they way you jut looked at him Nat , its not that hard to tell how much you adore him! You look at him in ways no other girl has!! Emily could never love him as much as you could!". I'm glad she thinks so.

"Oh well um?" i dont know what to say to that?.

"Please let me tell him!" she asks "No! he can never find out!!" "Please Nat i'm close to him he will listen to me!!" "No!" i stand my ground i dont want her telling him. "Ok Fine i wont tell him!" she huffs. I decide we should go down stair and she agrees when we go back down everyone is all sitting around in the living room all laughing and chatting Nialls family is all so close unlike mine i wish i had a family like his , So close together its nice!. He was still chatting to his brother and they look like they really get on Denise come over to me and Chloe "Hello" she says smiling "Hi" me and Chloe said at the same time "So are you and Niall ..... you know dating?" she asks smirking. Seriously!.

"Oh um no were just friends?" "Niall doesnt bring a girl he's 'Just friends' with to meet his family especially his mother i think he likes you?" she corrects me and i smile . Does Niall like me? He cant he has a girlfriend? Whats going on!?.

Niall keeps looking over to me smiling and i just want to scream at him to stop! He's making me blush and get nervous. He aproches me and i get clamey "Hey so um i think its best if we go up for the night?" he whispers in my ear his voice made me tingle ad my ear felt funny he was so close "Why?" i ask "Look at the time way to late for a girl like you?" "Girl like me?" "Yeah i thought princess's needed beauty sleep?" he purrs into my ear , He shore nows how to make a girl feel i guess hes had alot of practice?. My body melts at his perfetc word choices!. "Okay" i manage to say oh no i was turning into one of those girls who gets indanial about boys , Like what i called Megan earlier? Oh god if she saw me now she would call me such a hypercrite!.

I feel bad now? I guess shes not that bad right? Its just the way Tristan makes her feel? Like the way Niall makes me feel?.

Niall grabbs my hand and guides me upstairs and i dont know what to think?. He leads me into a empty dark room he switches the light on There are posters on the wall of bands so i'm guessing this is Nialls old room? "Um i'm sorry i have got a double bed? I'll sleep on this floor if you dont want me with you?" he says he's so sweet "No its fine!" i dont want him to sleep on the floor of course i dont! God no do i want him to for many reasons! 1) i want to cuddle him 2) he could get a bad back 3) I will feel ten times closer to him!,

"Oh okay cool!" he sighs "Where can i change and what into i have no spare clothes?" i ask this isnt the first time this has happend to me lets hope Niall has a sister , "Um you can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in if you want i have nothing else?" "Do you not have a sister?" "No but you might be able to lend some of Chloe's clothes?" , i guess its the only option?. I walk over to her room and knock her door "Oh hey?" "Um could i borrow something to sleep in?" i ask "Oh sure where are you sleeping though?" "In Nialls room!" i say in embarresmant "But he has a double bed" "Yeh i know" my cheeks are glowing. "Oh okay then" and she invites me into her room.

She hands me some pajama Plaid shorts and a white cami top , i guess this will do? But i'm going to be freezing cold so more reason for me to cuddle Niall? Oh now i know what shes playing at giving me the shortest clothes she can find!. I take the clothes out of her hand and thank her then walk back into Nialls room he was already undressed just wearing his boxers and it made me blush again "Where can i change?" i ask looking at the floor trying my hardest not to look at him "In here? Like i said before dont worry about me looking?" . Uh fine!.