Lesson 1 p.1 {3}

Terrence
My anxiety levels began to grow rapidly when I pulled up at Trinity's house. We were suppose to be doing a project for history class that required us to research one wonder if the world, then eventually we start to build it. Me being a romantic, I chose the Eiffel Tower. It's going to be quite a challenge thought.

Anyways, we didn't understand some parts of the instructions. Trin recommend that I ask her mom. Ms. Henson is not really the type of person I'd want to spend a lot of time with. Not that I don't like her, it's because she makes me nervous. The very first time I met her, I had butterflies in my stomach. I've never had those, not even around Trinity. That's why I try to keep my distance.

You can't blame me. How could you resist that smooth chocolate skin, those big brown eyes, plump gumball mounds, and especially that huge ass. It jiggles with every step. See what I mean? This is why I can't trust myself around her.

Shaking away negative thoughts, I got out of my car then made my way to the front door. Be cool man..you got this. Just as I prepared to knock the door swung open. My mouth instantly hit the pavement.

There stood the one person that I dreaded to see. Freshly flat ironed hair, a huge pink robe hanging loosely down her shoulders, and a smirk painted on her face. Ms. Henson was beyond too gorgeous for words.

 Henson was beyond too gorgeous for words

"H-Hi Ms. Henson," I stuttered. So much for being cool nigga. My fingers were itching to touch any part of her. Of course I knew I couldn't do that for multiple reasons.

She leaned over to one side of the door frame giving me a glimpse of her cleavage. "Baby just call me Taraji okay?"

God why does she have to be such a tease? I don't think my partner in crime down there can take much more. No no! Trinity is my girl and this is her mom I'm fantasizing and goo goo eying over. "Okay. Um so can we get started cause--"

She cut me off. "I've been ready for a while now." She pulled me inside shutting the door and locking it behind her. I gulped nervously.

Why did she sound so sexual when she said that? We sat down on the white furry sofa. She scooted dangerously close to me as I pulled out the project papers. Her hands ran slowly up and down my arms. Blood began to run downward toward mini me.

"So what do you need help with," she asked.

I showed her the parts that we had trouble with. Both of us then got started writing the paper. Believe it or not, she knew a whole lot about Paris. I kinda figured she would since she's a bit of a flirt. It's not even a bit. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say 74.
~ ~ ~ ~
Almost 3 hours later....

The paper was finally finished. I was resting my head against the back of the sofa trying to keep myself awake. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was nearly 12:00 in the morning. Trinity told me that she would stay at her friend's house, so she wasn't here. Taraji went into her room a while ago.

Man am I tired, I thought while covering my mouth and yawning. Just as I got up about to head out, Taraji called my name.

"Terrence can you come here for a sec?"

God..please I can't handle all this sexiness. One more minute in here and I might burst in my pants.