Chapter 3: Waking Up |Cat POV|

Author's Note: Don't worry, it's only this chapter and previous one it'll say the animal's POV as part of the Chapter's name. P.S In case you don't know, Dani doesn't know the mouse is a girl yet but she will soon.

~Dani/Cat Point of View~

"I-It's you the one that saved me!" The mouse said as it points at me.

"Yeah it's me." I said as I get a tissue and give it to the mouse.

The mouse quickly took the tissue out of my hands and wipes its tears away.

"Are you going to eat me?" The mouse asked as they sniffed.

I can understand why the mouse would think that since I'm a cat and it was just a mouse.

"No. But um.." I  pointed at my lip and cheek which confused her making her give me a weird look.

I started to laugh lightly as I grabbed another tissue to lean towards the mouse close to them and wiped their lips and cheeks gently causing them to blush a little which I found pretty cute of them.

"There. You just had crumbs on your mouth and cheek but it seemed like you enjoyed the cookies though so that's good." I said as I was still was smiling. I'm really glad they liked the cookies since I made them freshly just for them.

"Oh.....um thank you..." The mouse looked down a bit.

'Awww they're shy.' I thought to myself till they broke my thoughts by quickly looking up at me. 

"But what are you going to do to me?! Are you only feeding me food so I'm big and more to feast on!?" The mouse said.

"No no! If you read the note, I really mean it when I say don't mean any harm to you!" I said truthfully as I quickly put my hands up. 

"Why did you save me then? Why aren't you eating me? Usually, other cats would take the chance to eat me! But no not you! I'm a mouse! Don't you get it! You're supposed to eat me!" The mouse said looking frustrated and I saw tears running down on the mouse's cheek.

The mouse was right that I could of just ate them but it just didn't feel right to me and to see the mouse cry, that hurts my heart so I brought myself to hugging them.

"W-Why are you hugging me?.. This isn't how a cat supposed to treat a mouse... Just eat me already...end my suffering already.. Nobody cares for me.. I have no home waiting for me.." The mouse said  they start more sobbing while burying their face to my chest and tried punching me with all their strength but wasn't strong enough.

I stroke their back gently and made them look at me as I moved their brown hair off their face to wipe their eyes with my thumbs gently.

"No home? No problem, I'll give you shelter. Eat you? No, Instead, I'll give you food so you don't starve. Nobody cares for you? Then I'll be the one to care for you. End your suffering? No, I will try to improve it for you." I said with a straight face and saw that the mouse had shocked face.

"Why...Why are you doing this for me?" The mouse said slowly.

"I just feel it in my heart that I should care for you." I said as I smiled.

"Thank you." The mouse said as a mumble.

"You should take a shower to clean up so I'll go for a quick run to get some clothes in the store for you so I'll be back in a few minutes!" I said as I went out but threw a towel at the mouse.

I could of gave the mouse some of my clothes but I don't know if the mouse is a girl or boy yet so it's safer I get clothes that is for both female and male.

I feel proud of myself to help this mouse. 

~Dani comes back with clothes and opens  the door to see the mouse is covered in a towel covering it's whole body with wet hair~ 

"Ahh sorry I took so long! I bought some food for us to eat!" I said I opened the door to see the mouse dropping it's towel by accident that was covering it's body to reveal, the mouse was a girl.

. . .

It was an awkward silence between us so I covered my face, blushing really hard and put the bag with the clothes in it, on the floor.

"I'll let you get dressed so come out when you're ready! For now, I'll um prepare the table for us so we can eat okay? Okay!" I said bashfully as I leave the room, closing the door.

I know I'm a girl too but I never expected to see a naked girl! I really should make it up to her! Oh I know I'll make it to her by making cookies for her! She has such a nice figure though.. I never thought the mouse would be a girl though! Jeez my heart is beating really too fast...

Author's Note: I actually like how I wrote this chapter. I found it pretty cute.