15 reasons to love FALL OUT BOY

1) One of my favourite things about Fall Out Boy has got to be their extremely long song titles if you cant already think of a few here are my favourites :  My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up ) ; Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet : I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and all I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About me and A Little Less Sixteen Candles a Little More "Touch me ".

2) Fall Out Boy have a song called Thanks For the Memory's  only its written Thnks Fr Th Mmrys if you are wondering why this is their label told Fall Out Boy that they needed to make their song titles shorter. So what did Fall Out Boy do , they removed all all the vowels from the title. I am pretty sure that was not what their label meant but hey! Well done Fall Out Boy!

3) Joe's hair. Joe has just got that kind of hair that makes you want to run your fingers through it and play with it all day long. His hair looks especially fabulous in the Alpha Dog music video and the I Don't Care music video.

4) The I Don't Care music video is just amazing in so many ways. Although  if you watch it on TV and the channel has rubbish censoring it may not be so great. This music video is basically Fall Out Boy being mischievous little devils and just generally annoying everybody. This music video consists of Joe showing strangers his privates, Pete stealing Patrick's microphone many , many times , Pete dressing up as a woman and my personal favourite a cat eating spaghetti, although if you watch it on TV they cut out the cat so that a person has time to ruffle their hair!

5) Pete and Patrick's friend ship is a powerful thing. You really cant get friends any closer. The five year age gap doesn't make a difference to them. They are absolutely adorable and the closest friends can get.

6) Fall out boy obviously have a thing for dressing up as people and animals. In "The Take Over The Brakes Over" Patrick dresses up as a cat and a steak. In "I Don't Care " Pete is a woman, Pete and Patrick are nuns. In "A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me" Pete is a vampire, Patrick is a vampire hunter and a priest and Joe and Andy are vampire hunters also.

7) There are some people that just cant pull of hats (me being one of those people) for the amazing Patrick Stump that is obviously not the case. His hat and glasses are his signature accessories. My favourite hat on him though is a fedora !

8) The music to Dance Dance is just an amazing video. On an interview i watched a little while ago Patrick said that in the video they  were all just slightly exaggerated versions of them selves. The main parts of the video are that they all get made fun of especially Patrick for his dancing (although it was better than what i could have done!) But in the end its all fine because Pete becomes the hero with his amazing dancing skills !

9) The music video for Sugar were going down is wonderful and actually the first Fall Out Boy music video i watched. The story is simply a boy and girl meeting and falling in love. The only twist is the boy is half deer and has antler things on his head. Patrick said that in the video everyone had special clothes from the rack while he wore what he came in because he couldn't find anything he wanted to wear. oh wait i almost forgot the belt he wore was specially from the rack.

10) For the music video for Where is Your Boy Tonight you may have realised that it was snowing and also you may have realised that Patrick was the only one that is dressed for the snowy weather. If you did realise that then you have good observation skills.

11) In case you didn't already know Patrick stump is amazing a impressions! Either look it up on Youtube or listen carefully when you next listen to a Fall Out Boy interview.

12) Pete has probably got the cutest son in all existence. He is now like five but when he was a baby he had the chubbiest cheeks in the world. He was extremely cute when he was a baby and he is still cute now.

13) On Youtube there is an amazing video called Fall Out Boy : Justin and Patrick v The big a** spider and it is one of the funniest videos in the world. Fall Out Boy and their crew spend nine minutes trying to get rid of a massive spider. You get to see Patrick and Pete freak out over it . The video is cute and amazingly funny !!!

14) There is another video on Youtube were Fall Out Boy and their crew practically destroy their dressing room. You get to see all the members try and blame each other for the destruction.You also get to see Pete Wentz  jumping through a wall. The video is called Dressing Room Destruction.

15) The last thing i am going to say about Fall Out Boy is by telling you about this video. its called Fall Out Boy : slip-n-slide in Texas . i don't really have anything to say about this so just watch it for yourself and yo will know what i mean.

So that's fifteen of the many reasons why Fall Out Boy are amazing. Hope you enjoyed !!! :)