Chapter 3

The girl whom was known as Emi, walked towards the familiar bar.

Larry she's been having dreams and flashing images about the broken chestnut haired man and a girl who appeared to be half wolf together. It confused her massively. Why would she be having those dreams? Why her of all people?

She wanted answers and that is what she will do. She grabbed the handle of the door that led into the bar and she paused. She took a deep breathe and opened the door, hearing the bell ring.

The bar owner looked up from cleaning cups and smiled warmly at the hesitant girl.

"Ahh, welcome back Emi." Kusanagi greeted.

"U-Uhm... Good afternoon." She walked to the bar stool and plopped down onto it.

"What can I get for you?" He asked.

"Uhm.. A Coke please." She said. He nodded and got Emi her drink. "Uhm... Mr. Kusanagi... I was wondering.. Yata..... the girl he loved... Did she happen to be half wolf?" The girl jumped when she heard Kusanagi drop a glass and shattering. He seemed taken back. "I-I'm sorry!-"

"No no. I'm just surprised.. How do you know what she looks like?" By now, he had a hard look in his eyes. Becoming very suspicious and taking on the idea that maybe Emi was also a hunter looking for Amaterasu.

"I-I've been having strange dreams about them and even when I walk around the town, I always see them." Emi said and looked down. "In sorry if it's a delicate subject." Emi apologized.

"It's quite alright. Well.. Amaterasu was a very unique girl." He said and began picking up the shards of glass.

"Was it because she was half wolf?"

"No.. Amaterasu.. She was a princess. The hybrid princess."

"I've heard about that. The mansion in Rome that was burned down because they believed that the people who lived there were creatures of the night." Emi said and Kusanagi gave her a puzzled look. Emi noticed it and became frantic. "I-I mean that's what the news said... I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright but everything we believed was a lie. As it goes the Vampire Queen would destroy the entire world and recreate the world the way they see fit. What we saw was a girl who couldn't even harm a fly. Hell she was scared of most things." He said, remembering the times she would squeal in fear of a dog or a small fly. He chuckled.

"Can I hear it? The story of all of you guys?"

"Sure." Emi smiled at the response and Kusanagi grabbed a photo album and handed it to her. "When Yata found her it was quite surprising. We'd never expect him to bring back a girl."

"Why?"

"He's girl shy. He can't even talk to one without being a stuttering mess." He said. Emi nodded and looked at the pictures. In almost all of them Anaterasu would be clinging onto Yata arm.

This went on for awhile. Kusanagi telling Emi all the good times they had with the princess and how well they all got along. Till he brought up the story of her death.

Throughout the story, Emi would get these unbearable headaches but she was just push it away thinking 'it was a lot to take in.' Of course that wasn't the case when Emi pictured everything vaguely clear. Of course the headaches got worse and worse till EVERYTHING came crashing down onto her.

She was the recreation of Anaterasu, the princess of hybrids. But that wasn't all. She wasn't a Vampire Queen. But a Wolf Queen.

She could handle the pain and she fell back.

"Emi?!" Was all she heard before she hit the ground pretty hard and went into the world of darkness.