2. When words or knives it hard not forget

For those of you who don't know what I did for the pic-- I removed the Getty images watermark and changed Lauren's Lipstick color, and lightened her eyes a bit ❤️
___

"Zayn... you've failed us again-" He said sharpening a knife. I found beads of sweat leaking down the top of my forehead the chills being sent down in my spine in such a horrid fear. I took a large gulp.

His eyes were as if he was looking right through me. Capable of analyzing me easily. Such a dreadful situation left my feet stuck to the ground. As much as I wanted to move I couldn't. I was soon being held back by my tattooed arms, by large figures, making me rest on my knees. I felt a collision with the side of my face and a human body part. I grunted, and felt a numb feeling in my nose, as my body processed the pain shooting through me at the moment.

My features were tense my brows furrowed so roughly that I'd might as well have stress marks between the thick layer of of hair. Before I could blink, another hand collided with my cheek leaving a stinging sensation as if I had just burned myself on the stove with the force it occurred with.

"Don't worry. We will honor your memory- now that you've learned your lesson. And we will come looking for you. And even when your dead, you won't be able to rest because we will be there to torment you-"
Before I could even gasp or process this mess, a figure came pressing a gun to my forehead. I shut my eyes tightly, and I heard the trigger being pulled--

I shot up from the couch breathing heavily as I inhaled and exhaled to calm my heart beat. Taking a heavy gulp, I placed a hand on my forehead, to wipe the sweat away, and to shake off the panicky feeling I had. My hands were slightly shaking. My body trembling with every movement my injured legs feeling numb to do the position I was in.

Quite the vivid dream. Was it a sign? For something in the nearby future? Or simply my sanity and madness catching up to me after these past few years? Or it could've just been the aftermath of my recent trauma. Grabbing my crutches weakly, I took a sigh, and figured I should go head on over to the bar. I could use a drink. Or Two. Maybe Three if I'm feeling good enough.

I grabbed the door knob of my door, and hopped out, making my way to the Imperium Bar and Restaurant. It was a very high end place. And I was a very low end kind of guy. But my connections there earned me my place. I tend to go there every few days as a stress reliever. The one place were I'm protected.

I didn't know my transportation there. I couldn't drive my bike. My legs couldn't handle it. And my car was still being repaired. It was was my jet black Bugatti to use. Why not? Go to an expensive placed dressed like a 60's greaser who doesn't have much, and drive an expensive car to sell the deal.

Oh, I also should mention, the Bugatti wasn't really mine to begin with. I should say a mate of mine got it for me during a heist in Dubai.  Although Liam isn't around I just wanna say thank you to him.

Opening my car door, I used the strength in my arms to hop in the car, and put my crutches in the backseat. This was going to be tough, handling this on my own. As annoying as Sarah was she was always there to help me out when I've gotten my ass kicked. The only quality I liked about her. I don't know why I stayed with her to begin with. Now thinking about it, I guess I just kept her around because she was just there.

Realizing I was in deep thought, I started the car, and pulled out, heading toward the bar.

••••