#Chapter 2

Lora was walking towards her favorite class, potions

Lora was walking towards her favorite class, potions. Lora walked into classroom and the only available seat was next to Oliver. He smiled at her. Lora walked towards him and sat next to him.
Snape walked into classroom and turned to everyone.
"Turn to page 10 and start making Polyjuce Potion. You have two hours to complete it. You may begin."
Lora collected ingredients and started making potion. Snape never liked her because of her father.
Lora finished her potion and Snape came to examine it. He looked at her.
"It's fine, Ms. Black. Full mark."
Lora smiled at him but he just turned around. She looked at the table sadly. Oliver took hold of her hand and she looked at his eyes.
"Are you okay?"
Lora nodded and took her bag as bell rang. Both of them walked out of classroom. Oliver look at the girl he grow to love.
"Lora, would you like to sit with me for dinner?"
Lora looked up at him.
"What about your friends? I don't wanna intrude."
Oliver chuckled. She always thought about others.
"I meant just you and me."
Lora blushed and giggled slightly.
"Oh. Okay."
Oliver smiled and put his hand for her. Lora hooked their arms.
They sat next to each other and started dinner. Oliver looked at Lora and smiled. He wiped away a bit of sugar from her cheek. Lora looked at him surprised.
"You just had something on your cheek."
Lora blushed.
"Thanks."
They were walking towards Gryffindor Tower when Marcus Flint walked towards them.
"Wood. Black, how's daddy?"
Lora went to pull out her wand but Oliver was faster.
"Listen, Flint. I won't hurt you because I want to win the game fair and square. But if you offend Lora again I will do it. Understood?"
Flint nodded and Oliver removed his wand. Flint run down the stairs.
Lora looked up at Oliver.
"Thank you. You didn't have to do that."
Oliver blushed slightly and scratched the back of his neck.
"I had to. This is my way of making it up."
Lora looked wide eyed at quidditch Captain.
"For the thing you said on the train?"
Oliver shook his head.
"For the things I said for five years. I am sorry if I was harsh or rude to you. I am very sorry. I want us to be friends."
Lora smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you, Oliver. Goodnight."
Oliver blinked and then grinned.
"Goodnight, Lora."