t w e n t y- t w o

here's the new chaptewr one day earlier, i did that cause we just hit 10K guys. thats amazing THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3 <3 <3

Grayson's POV

''Grayson...uh...Hayden was in an accident.''

I tried to process the words on my mind.'' What?'' I asked again just to make sure and Michaela pulled me by my hand and we went to the hall so we could speak and Valentino not listen.

''I said she was in an accident with George.''

''Where? When?''

''An hour ago, outside Philadelphia. They called me from the hospital since I was in her emergency calls. She's there. What are we going to do?'' She asked panicked while I tried to think straight.

''We're driving there. We should go there.'' I told her and she nodded her head. ''It's not far away.''

''Alright, I will go and pack some clothes for her. I-I have already called her mom, she's on the way.'' Michaela informed me and I nodded my head. It was better for Amelia to be there for her daughter.

''Okay, um... I will tell mom and dad to come and watch Valentino. We need to leave as soon as possible.'' I said more to myself but I saw both Michaela and Ethan nodding their heads.'' Go back to your house and pack some clothes and you go back with Valentino. I will call mom.''

I gave orders and everyone was soon on their posts.

Two hours later.

We had finally arrived at Philadelphia, I had told my parents what happened and they were more than okay to keep Valentino, they really loved Hayden. We got ready and Michaela came to our house with a backpack probably with Hayden's clothes.

After that we left quickly. I wanted to go fast to her and hold her hand and tell her I love her, if she was still there. I wish she was.

My mind traveled some years back when me and Hayden had a car accident. We got hit pretty bad, our car was flying which lead to Hayden being thrown out of the window to the hard, cold and dirty floor. I had broken my shoulder, had a few stitches to the back of my head and internal bleeding on the stomach but nothing to worry about. Despite that I was okay. Nothing much.

But Hayden was another story. She had a major bang on the spine. A pretty bad one. It hit right to her legs, and the doctors had said that either she was going to be paralyzed for good or with some help she was going to walk again. That was up to the surgery and her willingness.

But thank God the surgery was good but she would need professional help to be able to stand on her feet. It was rough eight months but she managed, because Hayden loved life and life loved her. I was by her side in every step and I was so proud of her. After those months she went back to normal but sometimes her feet were hurting and limping.

But I could see that she was okay and had not a problem at all.

Now, I didn't know what she was going to face. What I wasgoing to face. I was only praying that it would be something manageable and I would stand by her side. And I hoped that George dude was okay too. The guy did nothing to me.

We were outside the hospital now. I parked and we stepped outside.'' Calm down.'' Ethan told me as he saw me rushing everything up.

''I can't.'' I said truthfully.

''Ethan she was in a car accident how can we possibly calm down?'' Michaela snapped at him and Ethan sighed.

''Look guys, we all should calm down. We need to be calm so we can be able to handle the situation. She's going to be okay, I can feel it.''