XVI - Our Tenth Anniversary

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry, I should post it on December 24th but I'm late --a

It's December 25th in Indonesia now so I want to say......

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Who's excited for Christmas? xD

This is my new chapter of my stories. I hope you all like it :3

I want to dedicate this to my best friend, Devina Natalia! It is her birthday today! And yes her birthday is on Christmas. Happy Birthday, Deen!! I love youu! I hope you read this chapter since it's so Jerza xD hahaha.

Comment and vote are so appreciated guys ;;)

So please enjoy :D

******************************************

Jellal P.O.V

I couldn't believe if this Natsu guy had a plan to destroy the world. It just no way! He was too nice and funny as well. I want to know him more. I could tell that he's gonna be a great friend. But what will Erza think about this? I think I should keep my guard on.

"Jellal!"

I knew it was Erza.

"What do you find?" She asked seriously.

I sighed, "Actually, he is a nice guy. We talked a little and he seemed doesn't has an intention to destroy the world,"

"Does he pretending or not?" She mumbled and rest her hand at her chin.

"The way I saw him, he seemed clueless about it. Why don't you talk to him? You're good at looking people personalities, don't you?" I smiled to her. She looked at me giving an expression I couldn't understand. She sighed and finally nodded, "Fine, I'll try talk to him,"

"Why don't we eat lunch now?" I asked her and before she could answer, I grabbed her to the rooftop. Ah! The sky was so clear. Wait! There was some people.

"Erza, Jellal, come and join us!" I could see the girl I met in the amusement park, waved on us.

"Sure," Erza and I answered in unison.

We walked closer and there was Natsu, Lucy, the raven haired boy, the bluenette girl and the white haired girl.

"Oii Jellal! You should meet Gray!" Natsu grinned while he teasing the raven boy.

"Natsu, stop for a while! We should greet him first!" The raven boy talked.

"Oh okay,"

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, you could call me Gray," the raven boy introduce his self.

"I'm Jellal and the girl beside me is Erza,"

"Nice too meet you,"

"The bluenette is Levy and the white one is Lisanna," Natsu add with his casual grinned.

After that introduce stuff, we ate lunch. I can't believe I could laugh at Natsu's joke. Even the fight between him and Gray. Well I saw Erza, she's pretty fine talking with the girls. Sometimes she joined the boys talking.

"How was it?" I whispered to her. I could see her face was getting red.

"W-what?" She answered.

"The lunch?"

"Fun, I guess,"

"How about him?"

Suddenly Lucy looked at us with her curious eyes.