Two - Murder One

In the morning, I grabbed a cloth and found some chloroform, put it on the cloth, and held it over Lucy's mouth. She slept lightly so her eyes flashed open, fluttering closed soon after.
Nobody woke up before me, and Mom and Dad had left early this morning, so I dragged Lucy into the garage, tied her to a chair, and locked the door. Then, I waited for her to wake up.

3
Hours
Later...

Lucy's eyes fluttered open. Well, I knew that because I had pulled her hair back.
A muffled "What?" came from Lucy and I stepped in front of her, holding a bat. Her eyes widened.
"Lnn?" she said, muffled.
I smirked. "You tried taking my Senpai from me,"
"Nhh!"
I raised my bat and slammed it on the side of her head with all of my strength. She went unconsions.
Damn it, Lucy. Always gotta ruin the fun.
But soon, she woke up again, groaning in pain.
And then I beat her until I was sure she was dead.

Aftermath...

After Lucy was dead, I looked around. There was tiny blood drops, but not much, spread all over the garage. The only large amount was under Lucy, who had been tipped over while I was beating her.
My bat was chipped and dripping blood.
I snapped the bat into forths and hid them behind some buckets.
I looked down at my clothes and frowned.
How did they not get bloody? I thought.
I shrugged. The less evidence, the better. I grabbed my football, unlocked the door, and ran to the front of the lawn, practicing for a while.