Chapter Eleven

Yein's POV

Exams are coming and I need some book to study.I go to the bookstore, when I'm picking the book in the shelves.I can't stop myself to listen to a conversation of a strangers.

"Yeah!!it's true,that was Vernon said" Girl1

Vernon?familiar?ahhhh...his the boy that we met in the amusement park last night.

"What if his just making that story?" Girl2

"Aishhh...he said that he really witness it.And they are so sweet" Girl1

"I'm not believing on you.I will believe unless I see him dating Somi" Girl2

Then I laugh suddenly.That's why they find the person who just laugh.When they see me.I act that I call someone over the phone.

"Excuse me...can you minimize your voice." Girl2

"Oh...sorry"

It was funny cause they really thought that Jungkook and Somi are dating and not sibling.

How so stupid?

"But I can stop to get rid on that girl.She's just Junior but his acting mature in front of her sunbaes" Girl2

"But Seolla,it's natural.Cause in that way Jungkook like her" Girl1

Seolla? nice name,but what?they will get rid to Somi.Jungkook is really a bad guy.How would he put his younger sis on this situation?what if they really do?

"I can't stand still like this anymore." Seolla

"Yah!be quite someone may heard you" Girl1

"Mijoo?how about we follow Jungkook so that we can tell if that Vernon really tell the truth" Seolla

"Why not?" Mijoo

"Let's go" Seolla

Then they leave.

Omo...I wish they find soon what Somi was really to Jungkook.So that they would not hurt her.I'm worried on that dumb little girl.

When I pay for the book. I feel that there someone staring on me.When I look back.There was a guy that look like crazy staring on me pervertly.

Ahhhh....I need to get out on this store.

When I open the door.I feel that he walk slowly toward me.I walk slowly and I can see him in the corner of my eyes that he still following me.I decide to enter in a gift shop.I saw him standing in front of the store.

"Omo...what should I do?what if he don't hurt me now.But when he knew my house he would hurt me there.I need to think how should I skip him?"

I whisper to myself then I just call Sujeong but she's unattended. I call her for many times.I call Cheng Xiao too but I think she's on set now.I call Jungkook for the last time.

But what the!!! I want to swear right now but I can't do it right now.Why his out of coverage? What does his doing right now.

When I check my contact.This is the only person that maybe can help me.

Yes he answer.

"Taehyung?huh??..........help me.......don't panic I'm not in trouble yet....but can you please go here....I need you...there's a man that following me ...make it faster...I'm scared..."