Chpt. 9; Just an Accident

//6 Months Later//

It was nearing the end of Supernatural Season 12. You, Jared, Jensen, and Misha have been working hard, especially with the season finale coming up in three months. You were excited for what was to come. But, you were also sad, because you won't be on set, pulling pranks on the boys, or redoing scenes that just needed something more.

You and Jensen have been going strong. You finally moved in with him, after him asking you a million times. You find it easier to be there on the nights you and him wanted to be alone. Thanks to certain moose of a brother. Lets just say Jared saw something that he did not want to see.

You and your father, James, have grown closer. You met up for dinner a couple of times, learning more about him and what he's been doing for the past twenty years. He told you about his adventures and how he became the CEO of some big company. You told him more about your life and everything you been through.

Currently, you were sitting on set, watching Jared and Jensen do their thing. You sat in your chair, phone in hand, scrolling through Facebook and Twitter.

"Dean, you gotta face the fact the there's something going on between Emma and Cass," Sam says, trying to reason with his brother.

"Doesn't mean I can't stop either of them from getting close or making a move." Dean says, no humor in his words.

"CUT!" Bobby calls. "(Y/N) you're up!" You set your phone in your chair once you got up. Big mistake. As soon as you turned your back, Misha grabbed your phone. He quickly unlocked it, taking selfies. He tweeted  absurd and random things and did a Live video on your Facebook.

//SCENE//

Emma walks down the hallway, enveloped in a case she found on her computer, a lore book tucked under her arm. She walks into the library, not noticing Dean or Sam awkwardly staring at her. She furrows her eyebrows, biting her lip. As she's walking, she bumps into the corner of one of the tables.

"Arg!" She groans, holding her hip. "Son of bitch." She shakes it off, continuing what she was doing, nonchalantly. Emma sets her laptop down, looking through the lore book one more time, hoping to see that it matches what she found. Shrugging, she throws it down closed. Finally looking up, she glances between the boys.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer, boys."  She smirked, turning away. She looks at the bookcase, looking for anything that matches the description of some monster she's never heard of. She starts picking up random books, silently pleading that they'll help her.

"So, uh," Sam coughs, clearing his throat. "What're you looking for?" He asks, quite intrigued on what she found.

"I don't know." She said, exasperated. "Man found dead in the woods, eyes ripped out, heart still in his chest. No scratch marks, or bites- except one." Emma explains, cutting her eyes to Sam's direction. "But get this. Two days later, the man walks out of the morgue with no problem." She exclaimed, watching Sam and Dean glance between each other, puzzled.

Sam leans forward, grabbing her laptop. "A man in Traverse City, Michigan was found dead in the woods by two runners going on their early morning jog. Andy McKowsky was found at six in the morning, with no eyes and a single bite mark to the forearm." He says, looking at the photos. He sits up straighter, after looking at the bite mark.

"And you said he just walks out of the morgue two days later?" Dean asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, those are my words." Emma shrugs, turning back to the book case.

"Time to rock and roll" Dean says, giddy and longing to be back on the road. As he gets up, Mary enters the room.

"Time to hit the road for what?" She asks, looking up from her phone.