Chapter 22

-Niall's POV-

"Hi Mum!" I said give my Mum a big hug.

"Hello Niall." My mum said hugging me back as soon as we broke apart we went inside. Once I was inside I took my stuff upstairs to my old room and put it on my bed.

"Hey mum can I talk to you for a second?" I asked nervously while walking down the stairs and slipping off my shoes as soon as I got down the last step.

"You can ask me anything dear." My mum said from the kitchen.

I then walked into the kitchen. "But first! You must tell me how your trip went!" My mum smiled at me.

"It was amazing! I had a very good time me and the mates went to six flags and then the girls suggested we go to adventure land! It over all was very fun." I said sitting down in a chair.

"The girls?" My mum said raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, Liam, Zayn's, Lou's, and Harry's girlfriends." I said and my mum nodded.

"Well Zayn and Holli just got back together again so yea girlfriends." I said to myself.

"Ah, so what do you want to tell me?" My mum asked.

I blushed and pulled out my phone.

My mum smirked.

"It's about a girl isn't it!" My mum clapped and I nodded.

"Her name is Miranda, She's the girls best friend. They call her Nelly, because she's like me in certain ways." I said flipping through my pictures.

"Well do you have pictures of this girl." She said and I nodded.

"We met the last time I was on tour there." I said showing her the video of us at the skybridge and the pictures from last year and this year.

"She's pretty, and seems very nice." My mum smiled.

"She is! But she was cold towards us this year, maybe because I didn't keep my promise of keeping contact, she started smoking and she was in a bad situation before I met her, and I luckily got to fix both." I explained and my mum nodded.

"So what else do you want to talk about her then?"My mum asked.

"Well, I wanted to keep on eye on her, she also dreamed of seeing Ireland because she's half Irish. So I was wondering, if I could go back and bring her here?" I asked nervously scratching the back of my head while looking at my mother.

"But, what about Emily?" She asked but soon after smiled.

"We're done, we got into fights most of the time and she kept being a snob to the boys." I explained.

"Oh thank god, I've never really liked her!" My mum giggled.

"So can I?" I asked and my mum nodded.

"Good because I already got a ticket to go and my plane leaves in a few hours!" I laughed.

"Well eat first, boy!" My mum laughed at me and handed me some food.

~Few Hours Later~

"Bye Mum! " I said kissing her cheek.

"Bye dear, be back with her soon!" My mum said and I nodded.

I then gave my ticket to the lady and went to my seat. It's kinda awkward not having a luggage with you. Just your phone. I knew this was going to be a long ride. I was going to Chicago, then have a four hour drive to Davenport.

Luckily I won't be alone, the boy's are doing the same thing!

~Out of the plane~

"Hey mate, there you are!" Liam said. I slipped on my glasses.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Already picking up there girls!" Liam said. I nodded.

"Do we have a car?" I asked and Liam nodded.

"Lets get going then!" I smiled.

-Miranda's Pov-

I was watching doctor who and texting Taryn when there was a knock at the door.

"Who seriously knocks at 11:00 pm!" I said to myself not bothering to get up.

I then heard the door open; How the hell did the person get inside?! I heard foot steps walk towards the family room. I got up and opened the family room door before the intruder could...

"Niall!" I yelled and he smiled at me.

"How'd you get in here and why?! You should be with your mum!" I smiled giving him a hug.

"I know where the spare key is." He mumbled and I crossed my arms.

"I forgot something here, so I came back and got it!" Niall said looking at me.

"Well go get it then!" I said.

He then turned around and went upstairs. A few minutes he came back down with god knows what! He then grabbed my car keys and went outside.

He soon came back in.

"What are you doing?" I asked he then laughed.

He walked back up to me. He put on my coat. He was holding my shoes.

"I'm not putting those on!" I said.

He then put on my coat and shoes for me.

He then picked me up and slung me over his back.

"Dude, put me down!" I yelled at Niall.

"Nope." He said popping the P. He then went and shut of the television and carried me outside closing the door and locking it before finally setting me in the passengers side of my car.

"What exactly did you forget?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I forgot you." He laughed and smiled at me.

"And where are we going?" I asked putting on my sunglasses.

"Ireland! And London! Don't worry about the girls they'll be with you when we're at London!" He smiled at me and smiled back.

"Niall Horan, welcome to my list of best friends." I smiled and he laughed.

"See I knew you liked me more then Harry!" He laughed.

"For now." I smiled at him and he smiled back.