Sexy Saint Nick

Demi

After spending Christmas at Nick's parents, I was exhausted & ready for sleep early. Joe & Blanda hopped on a plane, that evening, to visit Blanda's parents for a few days, so they could be back before New Year's. Kevin & Dani & the kids got on a plane that afternoon so they could spend the next day with Dani's parents. Frankie was at my parents' house hanging out with Madison & Nick's parents drove his grandparents home. Nick & I were alone & I dragged Nick up to his old bedroom so I could give him one more present. As Nick locked up downstairs, I grabbed the baby monitor, so we could hear when someone came home. I had sexy plans for my new husband. 

I sat on the bed next to Nick, wearing the onsie jammies I had been wearing most of the day. Nick had on pajamas, too & I thought he looked sexy as hell. The fact that he even wore holiday pajamas was amazing. They were red flannel with snowflakes & he had matching socks. "I didn't want to give you this gift in front of your family." I said, smiling at him. 

He chuckled at me as he took the gift. "Um, why not?" 

"It's personal." I simply said. 

Nick looked at me sideways & started to unwrap the package. He stared at the DVD cover in amazement. "Blanda designed this cover?" He asked. I nodded. "It's our honeymoon?" He looked up & gave me a sly smile. I nodded again. "You put all the videos, from our honeymoon, on a DVD for me?" 

"I did. It was so much fun & I wanted to remember it & not lose all the videos we took. There's also a slideshow of the pictures on the DVD." I stated, proudly. 

Nick kissed my lips, quickly. "Thank you, sweetie. That's awesome." 

"There's more." I leaned into him a little, whispering. I opened the case & pointed to inside the cover. "There's a second DVD inside that pocket. It's hidden. You'll see why." 

Nick's forehead wrinkled in confusion as he pulled out another DVD. His eyes widened & he laughed. "This is a hot picture." On the DVD was a sexy photo of me from a photo shoot I had done recently. It looked like I was naked, but I just had a sheet over my body, holding it low. "What is this?" He finally asked. 

"Our sex tape." I whispered. 

Lust flashed in Nick's eyes & he licked his lips. "Are you serious?" 

"I watched a lot of youtube videos & read a lot to figure out how to make the DVD. I did it though. Now you can watch it any time you want." 

"Did you watch it?" 

"Nope. We said we'd watch it together." 

"How about we watch it now?" Nick said in a sexy voice.  

"Or we can have a live recap right now." I stood up & faced Nick as he still sat on the bed. Slowly & seductively, I pulled the zipper on my pajamas down & revealed to Nick my sexy red lingerie that I had on underneath. Nick licked his lips as he tossed the DVD on the floor. Once my PJ's were off my shoulders & hanging at my waist, Nick pulled me to him, kissing my chest & squeezing my ass. His hands pushed my onsie all the way down & I held his head close to my chest. He moved the lace barrier away, exposing my breasts, instantly sucking & kissing on my hard n.ipples.  

Nick stood up & started kissing me hard & passionately. "My parents could come home any minute." He murmured in between kisses. "And it's kind of turning me on." He let out a sexy laugh. 

I smiled. "I brought the baby monitor up here, so we can hear what's going on downstairs. I put the base by the front door."  

"You are a genius." He kissed me again, this time a little more ferociously. I frantically unbuttoned his flannel top & yanked it off of him. My hands went to his waist & pushed his pants down, boxers & all. He kicked his way out of them & I got my pajamas all the way off. We stood there, completely naked, kissing & touching for several minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel him inside me. 

I pushed him gently down on the bed & the look in his eyes was lustful. Nick's hands were on my waist as I climbed on top of him. I reached down to hold Nick's erection as I lowered myself onto it. We both let out sighs of pure ecstasy. I held onto Nick's neck as I swiveled my hips, pushing him deep inside of me. Nick grunted as his c.ock slammed into my cervix. I moaned, loudly, as he kissed my neck & sucked on my earlobes. When his mouth came back to mine, I nibbled, playfully, on his lip, making him moan into my mouth. I let go of his head & pushed his shoulders so he was lying on his back. His fingers locked with mine & I moved my legs so I could bounce on his lap. I could feel, Nick & I were both close to climaxing, when we heard sounds coming from the baby monitor. 

I stopped abruptly & looked at Nick, who was biting his lip. "Don't stop." He whispered, slightly out of breath. "Just gotta be quiet." He was moving his hips upward & I let out a tiny yelp. "Sssshhh." He moaned, quietly. 

I leaned my body down on his, so my breasts were pressed against his chest. I moved my hips in circles & Nick grabbed my ass, letting out a quiet groan. His breathing was heavy in my ear & hot against my cheek & I was biting my lip to keep from yelling out.  

Even more distracting was hearing Nick's parents talking in low voices in the monitor. Denise was laughing & then we could hear what sounded like kissing. I slowed my hips a little. "Keep going. Don't stop. I'm close." Nick sighed in my ear.  

I let a tiny moan escape my lips. "Your parents...." 

"Don't pay attention to them." Nick looked into my eyes. "Focus on me & the fact that I am about to come inside of you." He was smiling as he kissed my lips & moved gently underneath me. His shaft did feel incredible in me right now. He was close to my g-spot & I was worried I was going to get really loud. I kissed Nick even harder as I felt the o.rgasm building in me.  

"Do you think Nick & Demi are asleep already?" I heard Nick's mom say. Oh Jesus, what if they came to check on us? 

Nick must have known what I was thinking. "They're not coming in here." Nick mumbled in between kisses. 

"They're newlyweds, honey. I doubt they're sleeping." I heard Nick's dad chuckle. 

Nick let out a throaty laugh. "Dad knows what's up." He breathed heavily into my mouth. His kisses got more intense as he thrust up into me.  

I tried to block out the sounds from Nick's parents as I focused on Nick & what was happening right now. I sat up & put my hands on Nick's chest as I moved my hips faster. I could feel I was getting closer & Nick was writhing so much I knew he was about to blow. Suddenly, he sat up, wrapping one arm around me & the other he leaned on to give him leverage to thrust up into me. He was grunting & biting his lip. His head fell back & his eyes were squeezed shut. As the o.rgasm took over my body & made me quiver, I grabbed Nick's face & pressed my lips onto his. I whimpered, softly, into his mouth as I felt the warm sensation as Nick filled me up. He grunted, trying to be quiet & his kisses were fierce. His hands tangled in my hair & my hands held onto the side of his head, not wanting to let go.  

As our bodies stopped shaking & our breathing steadied, there was a quiet knock on Nick's door. We both froze, looking into each other's eyes. "Oh my God." Nick mouthed, then laughed, quietly. 

"Nick? Are you guys sleeping?" I heard Denise say in low voice.  

"Denise! Don't bother them." Kevin senior said.  

Nick & I held each other, not moving. We heard footsteps fade as his parents made their way to their bedroom. After we heard their door close, we both busted out laughing. 

"They won't come in here, huh?" I smirked, as I climbed off of Nick's lap, making him shiver & groan. 

"I can't believe she almost did." Nick shook his head as he laid on his side. I laid beside him & his arm went around my waist. "That was so hot, though. I felt like I was in high school & since I didn't have sex when I was in high school, it was nice to be able to experience that." His smile was so innocent, it made my heart skip a beat.

"So I'm the trampy new girl who followed you home & seduced you?" I snickered as I ran my hand over his chest. 

"Mmm. Not trampy. Sexy, yes. But definitely not trampy."  

"Awww. You're so sweet. I love you." 

"I love you so much." Nick mumbled before kissing me & closing his eyes. He pulled me a little closer as he sighed & I snuggled into his warm embrace. I fell asleep with a smile on face, dreaming of the life I was going to have with my own Saint Nick.