Pinke

Lucy p.o.v

I got into fights alot at my old school, so when i realized it was time for lunch i walked away unfazed by my run in with pink hulk over there, "you wouldnt like me when im angry" wow what a big idiot. 'Pinkie Smash Pinkie Smash' i think to myself, silently teasing him.

I walk to the cafiteria, get my food, and sit at an empty table. I dont intend on making friends so i wont try.

Halfway into my meal i hear the noise of a tray being put down slopily, and to my anoyance see a paticualr pink headed idiot sit across from me.

"Hey pinkie" I say with a smirk.
"Lets get two things straight" he says through gritted teeth, " one: dont call me pinkie and two: try to pull anything like that again and im break your ancles." What an idiot. I kick his ass and he tries to threten me? I laugh and respond,  " okay and you get two things straight" i saw smiling. "One: i call you whatever i want to call you and two: if you break my ancles ill just have to break your neck." he smirks, unaffected by my better reply,  and says "i can already tell this  be a very interesting... Whats the word... Adventure." He glares into my eyes "Im sure it will be" I reply.

Sorry this chatper is so short guys