Ch.5

Mikoso's P.O.V:

I explain to Armin what happened and reveal the identity of (M/N).

"Oh my! It's (M/N)! That's wonderful!"

I nod my head in agreement

"Armin, you should head back to the Mess Hall before Eren worries about your absence."
"What about your breakfast?" Armin questions
"I'll get it later. Just go back." I order
"I-I'll try to get you leftovers."
"Ok fine, but whatever you do keep Eren away from my room."
"B-but why?"

I death glare at Armin and he finally leaves

Armin's P.O.V

Hmmm that was strange, Mikoso was acting so out of character. Usually Mikoso would want Eren to know something important. (M/N) is family to us. Just what is Mikoso hiding from me?

As I start walking towards the exit of the Dorms, I see a shadow from the distance walking towards me. As I try to focus my eyes on the person, they start sprinting towards me. They begin to get closer, and I begin to freeze up in fear as my mind goes blank.

While I keep looking looking forward, I see a blur of black hair. Once I see that, I hear the footsteps of the person heading full blast towards me and I close my eyes. All of sudden the footsteps stop and the only thing that could be heard is the Dorm building creak.  Who is it? I hope t-they  don't harm m-me? Did t-they finally walk away?

"Hey Armin!!" They shout in a attempt to gain my attention.

Huh? It's only Eren! Thank Wall Maria! I'm so relieved, there was nothing to be nervous about.

"Hey Armin! Do you hear me!? Are you alright?" Eren shouts and questions me.
"H-Huh? Yeah, I'm sorry to worry you, Eren." I say as I try to compose myself.
"It's fine, as long as my remaining family isn't getting swallowed by a darn Titan!" Eren says seriously.
I just nod as Eren speaks the truth.
"Anyway Armin, where were you? You never came back to the Mess Hall?" Eren interrogates
"Well I um.." I stutter as I try to find a way to cover up for Mikoso.

If I don't cover up for Mikoso he will surly be angry and will grab me from the throat when Eren discovers his secret.

"Well, Armin? And what happened to Mikoso? He should be with you, Armin."

As Eren says that, a male with raven hair slowly walks behind Eren with his hair covering the male's hidden eyes.

Oh, did I forget to mention that he was short. Well the young, low-lying male had little height and is probably shorter than other kids.

When I thought that, the ravenette looked directly at me as if he heard me.

Or sensed it, but I will never judge a person by their height or age, as they could be very strong and intelligent, and possibly have more brains than the smartest human known in history, and possibly know the secret to ending all  the Titans.

The short male continues to stare at me and I look back at him, trying to keep my fear hidden from the unknown male and Eren.

"Hey Armin, what's wrong?" Eren questions once again for the billionth time.

Once Eren says that, the male behind Eren starts to darken his face with a glare.

Narrator: Will Mikoso ever stop being secretive and tell Eren the truth about (Y/N)'s sudden appearance? Will Armin eventually stop being fearful and speak up? Will Eren ever get any of his questions answered? So many questions remain, literally!