Percy Jackson ~ Matchmaking

You blush furiously, looking down at the ground as Kay leaned back against the cabin.

She smirks, "I knew it."

"Shut up."

"I totally knew you were head over heels for my idiot of a brother!"

"It's just a small crush!"

"(Y/N), that's what Nico said about Will, and look at them now..."

"Come on, please-"

"Leo owes me five drachmas!"

"Kay- wait you bet on me?!"

She waves her hand, "That's beside the point." 

You now regret telling one of your best friends, Kay, that you had a crush on Percy Jackson. 

Who just happened to be her brother.

It wasn't your fault you fell for Percy's smile, laugh, slight stupidity, bravery, and (of course) sassiness. It just happened when you two were sparring and you realized your feelings for him. You never thought he would like you. You always thought he liked Annabeth.

Kay smiles, looking out across camp where Percy was hanging out with Jason before he had to leave back to Camp Jupiter. "We need to get you two together..."

You raise an eyebrow, "We?"

She snorts, "Uh yeah? The matchmaking trio!" 

You roll your eyes, "You, Piper and Leo only got one couple together and they broke up a week later."

Kay laughs, "Gods (Y/N), you're such a downer." She stands up, "It's gonna be dinner soon, we should wash up." She stretches out her hand.

You grab onto her hand and stand up, sighing. Kay puts a hand on your shoulder and winks, "Hey, don't worry. I'm sure Percy has feelings for you. You're one of the most loved campers here!"

You laugh, say your goodbyes and go to your cabinmates.

You never noticed a certain Seaweed Brain watching you with loving eyes.

~~~

Dinner ended, you and your siblings chatted while walking towards your cabin. You heard foot steps coming from behind you so you turn around.

"(Y/N)!" Kay says running up to you. You smile a bit, watching her taking big breaths, "Yeah?"

"You have to go to the beach! There's a.... a stray (F/A) there!" Kay says, still breathing heavily and panicking a bit from her stupid excuse.

You raise an eyebrow, "Why would there be a (F/A) all the way here and why would you want me to go-" 

"JUST GO ALREADY!" Kay lightly shoves you, running into Cabin 3. You shrug and run towards the beach.

---

Mm hm

1) Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 

2) I'm so lazy and such a big procrastinator that I can't write the requested stuffies. I'll try to this week though

3) Part 2 coming out Feb. 30

4) haha I'm funny -_-