Chapter 1

Alicia: I want to restart. Everything I did, the man I had in my contacts. What I'd send to him. Some things I sent to him I didn't even know I'd sent. I'm crazy for doing that. I lost the one I love because of that. I want to restart.
------------------------------

"Who in the hell is this?" Dean's raspy voice interrupted my everlasting dream.

"What?" I asked, rolling over to face Dean. Who somehow had my phone.

"Who's Mark?" He sounded infuriated, right from the start this isn't going to end well.

"Um." That was all that could come out of my mouth, my explanation stayed at the pit of my stomach. Never wanting to come out.

"Alicia. Who in the hell is Mark?!" Dean started to sound so pissed, he held my phone in his hand.

I sat up straight. "What are you doing with my phone?" I asked lifting my eyebrow. He couldn't see because the lights weren't on and I have no clue what time it is.

"Answer the damn question. I don't have time for fun and games!" Dean gripped my phone tighter, his breath was heavy, the more I stayed silent, the more he grew impatient.

The lump stayed in my throat, I sware when he's mad. It's almost impossible to talk.

"A guy I talk to." Was all that came out. I said it in a rush, so it was probably not even understandable.

"You're playing stupid," Dean said, then sighed. "I need an answer, and I need it now."

"I-I don't know." I honestly couldn't remember. 10 out of 10 chance I was probably drunk. Hooked up with Mark, got his number and forgot to delete it. My bad!

"You know what? I'm done." I watched him rise from the bed and head for the closet. I scrambled out of bed as well. "Dean, what are you doing?" I asked with worry in my eyes. I walked over to him.

"None of your concern. You can hang with 'Mark' all you want now." He opened his drawer and pulled out two pairs of jeans.

"He's not my boyfriend. YOU are. It was a mistake." I held back my tears, but I couldn't for long.

I got no reply. Just the movement of Dean transitioning to the door with his 2 pairs of jeans. "Dean I'm sorry. Don't leave." I tried my best to plead without getting down on my knees and acting like a little girl.

"You can forget this. I'm done. We're done. Enjoy your time with Mark." Dean folded his jeans in his hands and gripped them with one hand.

Dean opened the door, stood for a while looking at me. Then turned and slammed the door knocking down a picture on the wall.

"Jonathan." I cried to myself, I fell to my knees and just cried. I sat crying, in the dark bedroom, the cold chills mixed with my mood. Shattered.

I wiped my left eye with my right finger. I crawled over to the shattered picture. A picture of me and Dean. I ignored the glass, I took the picture out of its frame and just gripped it in my arms, held it and continued my cries.