Erisol (BSDM Lemon)

Sollux was blindfolded and tied up. The room was silent and cold with a draft. Sollux felt a presence of someone come into the room. The door was slammed shut and locked. He suddenly was filled with pleasure as he felt a hand over his covered bulge(s). He gasped with pleasure. He felt his jeans being slowly removed. He whined softly with anticipation. His secret lover decided to start sucking in his neck. He slowly started going lower and lower. He was now at his lower stomach. He stopped for a second. Sollux whimpered quietly. He then started kissing his inner thighs. Slowly getting closer and closer. He quickly kissed Sollux's nook and stopped. He whimpered louder. He could barley take this teasing. A couple seconds later, he hears pants fall to the ground. Sollux gasped. His secret lover was about to go in. He left the presence over his nook and whined with pain and pleasure as it went in hard. He heard faint moans from the unknown troll. He started going faster and faster. Sollux moaned louder with each thrust. He was about to reach his climax. They both were. His lover released after he was reached it. Sollux was breathing heavily. He had a faint idea on who this could be. He only knew, it had to be a seadweller. His lover started kissing his inner thighs again. Once he got to his nook, he didn't stop. Sollux moaned loudly. He was about to climax again but his lover stopped before he could. Sollux was left there whimpering for more as his secret lover had left him there. He snickered a bit as he left. Sollux knew who this was. Fucking ED.
--------