Prologue

There are a thousand emotions in the words 'I love you' and everything they can express is everything a person needs.
And yet love can break you, love can save you or it can make you stronger.

For me I have never agreed, for I always end with a broken heart. And now I just push people a way, I have built a wall and nothing can break it.

Someone told me that your love ones are shown in the stars and the more you miss them the brighter they shine. I don't believe that either, for I don't know what it is like to be loved.

Everyone hates me. And yet it is because I have deceived them, I let them see what they want to see. I also let my abusive father control my life.

I don't know what it's like to be loved. Never have never will.

"Believe with all your heart that you will do what you were made to do" that's what my mum said, but I am not sure I am stone cold.

I try to feel but I can't, my family don't show emotions. I want to show my emotions, and not caring what people think.

The last time I showed emotions I was attacked at school.

Hogwarts.

I guess you know who I am now and if you don't well I am Draco Lucius Malfoy, I am seventeen years old. I am a ex-deatheater.

I nearly killed the greatest man who felt like a father to me. I was sixteen years old when I fucked up my life and no one, did it like I did.

As of now I live on my own singing Muggle music, as I owe it to the Muggleborns and muggles.

All I do is that and order take out every night.

Literally.

That is my life. And I have no one and I will die alone.