Part Two

A/N:OKAY LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT-THERE IS A REASON WHY I AM KEEPING SIRIUS, FRED, REMUS, TONKS, SNAPE (RIP-ALAN RICKMAN) AND DUMBLEDORE AND ANYONE ELSE ON THE GOOD SIDE THAT DIES.

Draco's POV
The  train pulled into Hogsemede station and I was alone.

Pain.
That's all I feel, the memories of the war haunts me. Guilt overrides every other emotion.

Pain. Physical.

I was kicked in the back, and now I am a laughing stock.

No one rushes over to me but that is expected.

Alone. Always be alone.
Dumbledore says love is the key. And yet all my life I don't know what love is or what it feels like.

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light."

What light?
There is no light for me, just darkness.

More Pain. Physical. And someone helps. Granger.

"I'm sorry."

I am up but all alone. Again.

The steps to the great Hall.

The Slytherin table.
Me all alone.

Guilt as I see Dumbledore.

I never killed him, I couldn't. He was, is like a father to me.

Always have, always will.

The sorting begins and the one little girl I saved and kept in touch with is sorted into Slytherin.

She sits next to me and hugs me. And everyone holds their breath.

My only friend. She is like my sister. And yet she is a orphan. Acantha Smith. Half blood.

Dinner progressed and she stuck by me, as for announcements I am head boy and yet people thought I bribed Dumbledore. Great.