A Trip To Tahiti Pt.2

Receptionist: Ah, Mr. Brown we have been waiting on your arrival. (looks at Shanel) Must be your lucky lady

Me: Yea, she is

Receptionist: room 212, it's to the right, hope you enjoy your stay at the Four Seasons.

Me:Thanks

Shanel P.O.V:

I can't believe Chris really took me to Tahiti. It's so beautiful here, it's just breath taking. After Chris and I Checked in I immediately wanted to got to the beach. We got to the room it was amazing and our bags were already there. I went straight for my bikini, my ray-bans, and sunscreen. I tried to go to bathroom to change but Chris stopped me.

Chris: Where you going?
Me:Changing
Chris:(laughing) What you scared to change in front of me?

I mean he ain't no stranger, so I don't mind.
I took my clothes off all alluringly. His facial expressions was the funniest. I even saw his boner he had going on.

Me:Babe, you good?
Chris:Yeah, I'm good.
Me:Tell Cj(His dick)I said hi😛
Chris:Cj wanna play with you.
Me:(laughing) Not now maybe later.

I said as I put on my sunscreen, followed by my Louis Vuitton wedges.

Me:Well babe I'll be at the beach
Chris:You not going no where with yo ass showing like that. I don't need you snatching no other nigga.
Me:You not my daddy Chris, But since it makes you happy I'll put a dress on.

I put on my white see-thru mesh cover up, and was on my way.

I explored the resort before going to the bar.

Bartender(Tane): Hello beautiful what can I get you?
Me:A Sex on the beach.
Tane:(Smiling) You want to have sex on the beach okay let's go. I'm just kidding. Will that be all?
Me:(Laughing) Yes
Tane: Here's your sex on the beach(winks) Best you ever had huh?
Me:Yea, it's really good
Tane:(chuckles) That's because Tane made it with love.
Me:Aww
Tane: Where you from?
Me:I'm from Los Angeles,California. What about you?
Tane: I'm from Tahiti
Me: Nice, well I think I should go now, Bye Tane
Tane:Bye ms.
Me:It's Shanel
Tane:Bye Shanel

I walked to the beach and got a towel from the towel boy, and found a chair. I took my shoes and my dress off. Getting ready to get in I hear a familiar voice behind me.

Jamal:Mhm, I know that booty from anywhere.
Me:*Turns around* Oh my gosh, hey boo
Jamal: Hey, girl
Me: Who you here with?
Jamal: One of my dudes, He's a lawyer
Me:Get it boo
Jamal: Who your ass here with?
Me: You won't believe me but...
Jamal: It's not David's punk ass is it?
Me: Hell no, his ass is old news. His name is Chris
Jamal: (Sarcastically)Oh let me guess it's Chris Brown.
Me:*Turns head and laughs*How you know
Jamal: Why I don't believe you.

Just as he said that Chris walked passed Jamal and wrapped his arms round my waist. Then kissed my cheek.

Me: Hey Baby
Chris:Hey babe, who's this?
Me:This is-(Gco)
Jamal: Hi, I'm her long time friend Jamal
Chris: Oh wassup?
Jamal: Oh noting, nothing at all
Me: Babe you getting in the water with me.
Chris: Hell yea
Me: Yay!
Jamal: Got to go Jeffery's waiting on me.
Chris and I: Bye

Chris kicked off his slides and then I dragged him into the water with me. He kept swimming under the water so I flashed him. He came up smiling with his thumb up, I couldn't help but laugh at him. Opened my legs n he swam thru and kissed my kitty. Lord he so silly. He finally stood up and wrapped his arms around my butt. I lift his hands and put them on my lower back.

Chris: Shanel Tiana Brown, yea I said brown I want you to know your the only woman I even considered having my last name.
Me:Aww, really?
Chris: Yes,Your not just beautiful, But your Smart, funny, and a ball of energy, to see that smile makes me happy.
Me:(Smiling) Give me a kiss

He picked me up and kissed me, I bit down for entrance, he let me in and it was like our tongues were dancing. I enjoyed that kiss very much.

Chris: Babe, you ready to go?
Me:Yea,how long we here for?
Chris: For as long as you want
Me: I took three days off
Chris: Better make them last

Chris P.O.V:

Shanel and I are walking back to the room. Little does she know I redecorated it with roses and candles. I open the door and let her in.

Shanel:Omg, you did this?
Me: Yea
Shanel: Aww, babe that's so sweet, you didn't have too.
Me: You deserve it

She kissed me, then she took my clothes off and I took hers off she lead the way to the shower. She turned it on and we got in.
I kissed her neck from her neck all the way to her other set of lips.Then I stuck my tongue In her wet kitten and ate her out. She was moaning and trying to keep her balance so she leaned on the wall. I kept going deeper till I couldn't go any more. I finally took my tongue out and gave those lips one more kiss. Then I lift her up and her ass brushed against my tip and instantly Cj got hard. I took Cj and inserted in her, she let out a few moans. then I put in the real work. I gave her them slow but deep strokes. I said I'm bout to Cu-. My eyes rolled back and I came in her. Soon after she came too. I started speeding up them strokes and she was panting for air. Then she came again. She waved the red flag. I pulled out and we washed each other off.

Me: Damn, I ain't have that in a long time. That was some good stuff right there.
Shanel: I know right, I guess Kiki like Cj.
Me:(Smiling) Oh really😊
Shanel:Hell yea how can she resist that Cobra.
Me: I know she can't.

I put on my Versace boxers and hopped in the bed. Shanel followed but she was in a sexy matching bra and underwear set. she got on top of me and started talking, I couldn't focus because her body was a distraction.

Shanel: Babe did you hear me?
Me: Huh? Oh yea
Shanel: What did I Just say
Me: To be honest your body was distracting me. But I love you too
Shanel:I knew your ass was distracted.

She got off me and we got ready to go to dinner.

Mahagoni P.O.V:

Me: Tay wake your ass up we gotta pick my mom up from the airport.
Tay: Five more minutes, her ass can wait.
Me: Get yo ass up babe
Tay: Fine

Tay put on his gym shorts, a t- shirt, socks,and slides on. I threw on my black and pink adidas track suite with my adidas and my black tank top.

Tay: Come on babe she already blowing up your phone.
Me: I'm coming

We got in Tay's BMW and went to LAX.
I plugged my phone in and put it on a blank station the blasted that new Beyoncé.

Me:*Sings* I've been drinking, I've been drinking
Tay: *Mocking* why she singing, lord why she singing.
Me: I can sing, I just ain't no Beyoncé.
Tay: Sure, I remember you use to song to me.
Me: Oh yea
Tay: You always sang Diary by Alicia Keys
Me: Yes, that was my shit in middle school.

My phone rang, it was my impatient ass mom.

Mom(Brenda):Where is your high yellow ass at?
Me:(Laughing) Mommy we around the corner
Brenda: I knew y'all ass would of had me standing out here for a long time.
Me: Mommy, we pulling up now.

We pulled up to her and she was wearing a pink polo shirt, with some jeans, and some pink nikes.Tay got out and put her bags in the trunk, I just got out and hugged her.

Me: I missed you mommy
Brenda: I missed you too baby girl, how's my grand baby coming along?
Me: He's good.
Brenda: How's Tay' treating you?
Me: He treats me really good mom, I don't know I feel as if he really cares about me.

Tay came over to hug her,she stared at him blankly then she laughed and gave him a hug. We got in the car after and headed back to my place.

10 minutes later we arrived at my apartment, Tay helped my momma with her bags and I opened the door for them. I went straight to the restroom and took a nice shower. But I was interpreted when Tay came in shower.

Tay:Damn babe, even as a pregnant woman your still fine as hell.
Me: Thanks babe, you really mean it
Tay:Hell yea.

He said as he rubbed me up with soap.

Me:Ugh, I have work tomorrow.
Tay: Babe, I told you, you don't have to work I can take care of you.
Me: Ik,but I feel like I'm just using your money, I don't like that.
Tay: Once your six months let me take care of you
Me: Fine

We continued our shower in silence.
_______________________________

Don't trip there's a part 3

Vote/Comment

-Nani
✌️