3.

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY AND I LOVE YOU ALL OKAY HERE

-

There was tape wrapped around Liam's hands, and it was all bloodied and torn. The same metallic liquid dribbled down his forehead, getting caught up in his eyebrows. He was sweating profusely, the beads collecting themselves all over his bare chest, making him glisten in the dimly lit room.

There was a pounding sound above him; the stomping of feet and the cheering of a crowd. They chanted,

"Liam Payne! Liam Payne! Liam Payne! Liam Payne!" Over and over and over again, and it was glorifying, music to Liam's ears.

He had won the fight.

He had won heaps of money for his little Audrey.

The fight was all a blur, as he kept throwing multiple kicks and punches at the man twice his size. Every fighter had a weak spot, and Liam had a hard time figuring out what this fighter's was, but he finally found it. Liam's opponent's weak spot happened to be his shoulders.

Liam, as he fought the man, realized that he opponent left his shoulder unprotected, therefore giving Liam access to his weak spot an allowing him to win the fight.

And as Liam slid on a shirt and strutted out of that place like he owned it, he couldn't help but think that everything was going to be alright.

~

Audrey screamed joyfully and ran around the Stylinson's house, giggling like a madwoman.

"You can't catch me!" She squealed as Harry came running up behind here, face nearly split in half by his idiotic grin.

"Gotcha!" He chirped happily as he scooped the little girl up into his arms, raising her above his head. She squeaked, laughing uncontrollably as she squirmed around in her uncle's arms. Amid their playful actions, the doorbell rang. Audrey gasped.

"Put me down, put me down! It's daddy!" She screeched, giggling and gasping for breath. Harry obliged, setting the little girl down. She sprinted through the hallways towards the front door, leaving Harry to stand with his hands on his hips, trying to catch his breath.

Audrey swung the front door open to reveal none other than her father, dressed in a neatly pressed tux complete with a tie that Louis had gotten him years back.

"Daddy!" She wailed happily, holding her arms up. Liam knew what this action meant, and he scooped up his daughter in his arms, her chestnut ringlets bouncing as he swung her around.

"My little sunshine!" He laughed, smooching the girl's nose, sending her into another fit of laughter. Louis walked up to the door, smiling himself.

"Payno," he greeted the younger man. Liam nodded, still grinning wildly.

"How was she?" Liam inquired as his daughter yanked at his tie, gagging him a little.

"Just peachy. How was work?" Louis asked with a meaningly cocked brow. He spotted at least four cuts upon Liam's face and a split lip, but Audrey was oblivious.

"All I can say is that I'll be getting an extra large paycheck," he replied to the elder with a knowing look.

-

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT BUT I HAD TO UPDATE K BYE