Swimming part 2

T: what do you mean by fun?
M:oh Tommy your so innocent haha.
Matt leans in and grabs my dick it is about 4 inches the same as his. We suddenly hear a familiar voice, it was Matts mum, she was early. She was in the kitchen so I quickly pull up my shorts and hide the boner. Matt swims up against the side of the pool so his mum couldn't tell that he wasn't wearing any shorts. I walk into the kitchen say high and tell her that I'm going to get towels so I run upstairs get some boxers for matt as he forgot his and two towels. I walk back downstairs and out to matt. I quickly throw the boxers at matt and put the towels by the pool. And jump back in and swam around. Tawny then came outside and told us we need to get dry so we jumped out of the pool grabbed our towels and clothes and walked to my room we would normally stand in the corners of the room facing the wall to get changed but this time matt shut the door dropped the towel on the floor and walked up behind me and pulled my shorts down just like he did in the pool. I turn around and hit a kneeling matt in the face with my rock hard dick. We both start to laugh when out of nowhere he swallows my dick I let out a light moan. He keeps sucking harder and harder getting further down my shaft each time. I pick him up and throw him on my bed and pull his boxers down with my teeth. I start kissing his belly and start to make my way to his throbbing cock when I stop and tell him to get changed as we don't want his mum to get suspicious. He tells me that it's only fair if I suck him because he sucked me. So I look up at him give him a cheeky wink and say better luck next time bush boy. We head downstairs where tawny is waiting with my bag. We get in the car and drive to matts. I stay in the spare bedroom but couldn't get much sleep as all I could think about is seeing matts beautiful lips going up and down my uncut cock.

Sorry it's been a while I've been struggling with stuff at home