strawberry milk

Yeah, they literally fuck on everything,” Louis pauses, swallowing the bite he took of his sandwich as Harry sits across from him, giggling and twirling the straw in his milkshake, “and I'm just sitting there like, ‘hey I got my fingers.’” Louis rolls his eyes, watching Harry choke around the straw of his milkshake as he stifles a laugh.

“You don't have, like, a dildo or anything?” he asks shyly.

Louis just shrugs. “Eh, I‘ve never bottomed much, to be honest.”

Harry nods, this time sipping his drink without choking.

“What about you, though, I bet you do.” Louis waggles his eyebrows teasingly, watching Harry smirk around his straw and turn a bright red.

He laughs lightly, looking down at the table, “Not anymore.”

“Wait, what?” Louis starts, “What do you mean not anymore, what happened to it?” he asks suspiciously, “did it like, break?”

Harry can’t help but to snort. “My arse did not break a dildo, Louis Tomlinson,” he says in mock defence, trying to look appalled, but instead looking really, really cute.

Louis squints, smirking. “Did you lose it?” he pauses, “and if you did, have you looked up your arse yet?”

Harry snorts, again, this time with his lips wrapped around the straw, making bubbling noises in his milkshake as he laughs. “Gee,” he starts, “I would never think to look there.”

Louis bites his smile, putting his elbows on the table and leaning close in interest. “Seriously, though,” he starts with a clack of his lips, “what happened to it?”

Harry sighs, pushing his cup away. “I, uh,” he clears his throat, the previous expressions of playfulness melting away, “he didn’t, um, let me have one.”

Harry clears his throat, pushing the empty glass away. “Um, yeah. He didn't let me have one, so.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Louis frowns, reaching across the small diner table and pressing his thumb to the inside of Harry’s elbow. The skin there is softest, vulnerable in its delicacy. “Why didn’t you just, like, get another one?”

Harry shrugs, “I-I don’t-” he freezes, only to bite his lip and to slightly shake his head.

“Are you scared?” Louis asks gently.

Harry glances up to catch Louis’ eyes. Louis knows the answer is yes.

“Do you want one?” he pries gently, curiously.

Harry blushes, looking away again.

“Hey now,” Louis sits up, gently wrapping his fingers under Harry’s chin and pulling his face to look at him, “I just told you I put my fingers up my arse like I was talking about the weather. We’re best mates, we can talk about this stuff. You have no reason to be embarrassed or scared about this with me.” Harry blushes again, and Louis rolls his eyes. “Seriously, Haz. Zayn showed me how to wank. Literally just grabbed my dick and showed me how he did it.”

Harry snorts at that, breaking the scared look on his face, “Are you serious?”

“Yes,” Louis said seriously, before breaking out into a smile. “He was sleeping over when I got my first boner and I woke up and was fucking terrified,” Harry laughs louder, and Louis scoffs, “this is no laughing matter Mr. Styles, I thought my dick was going to fall off!”

Harry’s hand is over his stomach, and his head is tilted back, and he is laughing; loud and carefree with two craters in his cheeks. Louis loves the boy so much, he fucking does.

Louis breaks into a full out grin, watching him continue to chuckle to himself.

“I can’t believe that, oh my god.”

Louis rolls his eyes fondly, “Yeah, and I can’t believe you don't have a dildo. That just won’t do,” he ‘tsk’s,’ “we still have to get the lovebirds a gift. How about something embarrassingly kinky, and for you, a brand new rubber cock?”

Harry snorts for the however-many-it-is-now time that day, and Louis takes it as a yes.

WTF DID I JUST READ.  Also there's some smut coming up soon so if you see the ●●● sign at the chapters title feel free to skip (I do not write smut) IF THERE'S SOME STUFF MENTIONED IN THE CHAPTER I'LL HAVE THE °° BEFORE THE PART STARTS AND THE □□□ ONCE IT'S OVER.