Chapter 3, "Enough Chances!"

=+=(Y/n) POV=+=

I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes still a bit crusty from tears. My finger felt spacious as I no longer had the ring wrapped around it, I rubbed my hand anxiously. A shaky sigh slipped from my lips as I removed myself from my bed. I was still in my clothes from last night, I headed towards the bathroom. I slipped into the shower after removing my clothing and washed, water crawling down my body. Dried blood from my wrist washed off, slightly opening the cut again.

I soon got out of the shower and threw on a fresh set of clothes, I brushed my hair and placed on a tiny bit of make-up. I put on an (F/c) non-shoulder top. It had long sleeves with straps but showed my shoulders. 

I put on black, ripped, shorts and placed on a black choker. I also Slipped on a pair of (F/c) slip-on shoes. I don't care if I look tarty, I don't care what I look like anymore. I'm done with G and he doesn't control me. NO ONE DOES! I walked downstairs and flopped onto the sofa, Gaster soon emerged from the Basement. 

"Ah, (Y/n) how are you on this fine day?" He questioned, formally as usually. Sitting beside me.
"It may be beautiful Gaster but, I found out that G cheated me so. Life is going horribly!" I sarcastically cheered, frowning afterwards.
"Oh! That is awful, this may be G's house but I say he isn't welcome here anymore! He can live with that girl. Are you okay (Y/n)?" Gaster asked, voice filled with concern. I sighed.
"I'm fine, at the moment at least. I hope he doesn't show his face." I stated, soon a graceful knock was heard at the door. 
"I will go get it," Gaster announced, walking towards it and opening it. I heard mumbles and then Lunam soon strode in.
"Salutations (Y/n)," She greeted, I could instantly tell she knew something was wrong as her facial expression immediately changed to glee to concern. "What is wrong?" She questioned.
"I followed G and, surprise surprise, he was cheating on me," I stated again, feeling tears in the corner of my eye but I blinked them away.
"That is Horrible! That bast- *Ahem* It will be okay. If he ever shows his face, I will make him regret the day he was born. Do not worry about it." She smiled gently, I smiled back with a fake smile.
"Thank you both," I stated, standing up. "If you excuse me I am going for a walk. Bye" I walked outside, closing the door behind me. 

I walked across the path, looking down at the grey cement. I refused to look at the couples walking by, it was like they were taunting me at how happy they were. I soon bumped into someone and I fell down. 
"Oh, Mistress I am sincerely sorry! I did not mean to do that, I was not looking on where I was going!" The person panicked, he held out a hand and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and I took a good look at the person. It was a male around my age, he had brown scruffy hair and wore glasses. He had chocolate brown eyes, that you could melt looking into. You could tell he was rather intelligent and a bit of a nerd.
"(Y/n)? Could this possibly be you?" The person questioned, I cocked my head in confusion.
"I'm sorry but, who are you?" I asked, confused on how this person knew me.
"It is me! Zack!" He announced, smiling widely. Zack? My friend from years ago, the only one I trusted?! (Mentioned in Chapter 2 in the first book) We were quiet for a moment, breathing in what was happening. We soon both lunged in for a warm, tight hug.
"Zack! I missed you so much!" I stated, snuggling into his chest. For a 'nerd', he was quite muscular. We pulled out of the hug. 
"I have never stopped missing you (N/n)!" He stated (N/n = Nickname) "You have grown quite attractive." He pointed out, his face soon went bright red. "I-I mean, n-not saying you were always pretty! Y-You've always b-been an a-attractive g-girl!" He stuttered, I just giggled.
"Still adorable as ever, 'ey Zack?" I laughed, he had a red hue over his face. I felt jealous eyes gazing upon me, I turned around and saw... G and that girl together. The girl was trying to get his attention while G just seemed... Jealous. "I'm sorry for this Zack..." I mumbled before Zack could respond. I smashed my lips into Zack, a passionate kiss was formed. It felt better with Zack as he actually had lips but it felt... different. I pulled away and Zack was beet red, looking like he was gonna tumble over at any moment. I giggled. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, I saw G standing there. He was enraged.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU LOVE ME, REMEMBER?!" He screamed. I snapped.
"WHAT? DON'T YOU RECALL? WE WERE OVER! YOU CHEATED ON ME, NOW GO BACK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE!" I yelled, pointing to the impatient girl across the street.
"Please (Y/n)! Give me another chance?!" He begged, pulling out the ring. I slapped it out of his hand.
"Enough Chances!" I screamed. "You didn't want me in the first place, did you? Just a toy! I was right!" I stated, I grabbed Zack's hand and pulled him away. I looked back and saw G standing there, it looked like I took out his heart and stomped on it. Hm... Sounds familiar huh? He didn't want me in the first places so it's his fault. 

==================================================

That... happened. Eheh... I got enough Spare Gs to go around so........ YEAAAAAAAAH.... Whelp. Remember the drawing contest! Hope to see you soon. See you in the next Chapter!

~Faye