Loving You

Logan POV

After my bitter breakup with America Jolene Hills one of the most controversial movie star in Hollywood, I was devastated so I moved in to my parents’ house for the happy holidays in Italy.  I being an A-list movie star, roaming in Europe was hard for me especially with the groupies that stalked me.

It has been 2 weeks that I laid motionless in the old guest room at my childhood home in Italy, to escape from the clutches of America Hills whom I forcefully broke up due to her being captivated by fame.  We were about to get married last year but ever since it has been postponed due to the fact she has been sleeping around with directors, producers and acting all spicy in stage.  She was a little psychotic due to the fact she pretended to be pregnant, forced me into her perfect image of boyfriend and had deliberately embarrassed me in front of my dad who was a business magnate.

Well we lived in a small city in Italy called Belle Vita, where most people weren’t aware of outside world as they where pretty standard living and old in age.  A long line of mansions, expansive field park, few retail shopping and restaurants was what it had. I remember why I left this place, it was plain boring but it was what I needed now.

“ Logan, lets go furniture shopping at Lorenzo’s “ my mom spoke as she stashed her hand bag with her ‘necessities’ and grabbed my hand outside throwing me the keys to the Rolls Royce.

The car ride was extremely silence, I wanted my mother to ask me how it had been and if I was okay due to the major press break up.

“ So how have you been?  “ she said without any emotion

I exhaled a gust of air and looked straight chuckled.

“Well I officially broke up with little miss America” I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

We talked about breakfast, weather and how much she had missed the company of me and felt that I had discarded her.  She glowed with happiness and smiles as we walked around Belle Vita’s markets.

“ That lamp looks ravishing, magnifico” she said delightfully as her eyes where glued to this renaissance styled lamp. 

My mother was a old lady but her movement was young as a 13 year old maiden. She moved here and there around the big antique store, feeling texture of fabric till caressing the wood.

Being Americanized at young age I wasn’t used to this, I preferred my furniture to be modern and multifunctional.  I roamed around the shop, observing all the junk. 

“The tune will come to you at last, when all are one and one is all to be a rock and not to roll… and she is buying the stairway to heaven’

A young girl sang the lyrics to Led Zeppelin at the corner of the store with her earphones popped to her ear and her fingers scanning through her iPhone she wasn’t aware of me listening.  I peered closer to look more, and to find her now air guitaring and laughing.