Ch 1:Coming Home

BestFriend :FYB Story

Jalia POV *pic above*

ugh only one more day and finals will be ovaa praise da lord!!! I can't wait til i can go home & visit my family for Christmas. Leaving campus for a month should feel good , but I have a feeling it's gonna be all drama when I get home.Even though I'm like an hour away from home I don't like going back because it's always drama.Last time a girl name Keshia & I fought at Mansion Elan while my friend was performing . That bitch shouldn't of been talkin shit.

You know when girls talk out the side of their neck, you try to ignore it but they are getting the best of you.That night I let her see the best of my right and left fist.

Aria' s POV

where I am...

what tf happen last night...

who bed am I in...

where tf my...

OMG I hope I didn't give any up last night.I seen all of my belongs scattered across the wooden floor. While putting on my clothes I heard two familiar voices on the other side of the door.

I seen the infamous art work on the wall.

"Bobby" I said out loud.

I'm at Bobby's damn apartment now everything is finally coming to me. I went home with his ugly ass...not really.

Bobby is delicious, those lips God made them just for me.

I took a look in the mirror one last time making sure everything on my body was in place. Then I left the bedroom.

"Huh..I'm about to ya know leave." I leaned in the door of the kitchen. Bobby was facing me.

The other guy turned around and faced me. "Jacquees !! " I surprisingly said. I wasn't expecting to see him this early in the morning.

"What's up Aria, I see yall was turnt up last night" he joked looking back at booby then I.

Damn I need to find out what happen between him and I. If we had sex them cool because that's all I want. I don't really want a relationship.

I shifted to one side from the other. "Yea.,that's why I'm on my way home." I tried avoiding eye contact with him.

"Aye bra you know I haven't gotten nun in awhile" Jacquees said sounding like a damn kid

Bobby shrugged his shoulders " we was drunk so I barely rememb."

If it was that bad he doesn't remember, he must of been really drunk.

"Que I can't believe you still mess with that ugly ass girl." My home girl and I had some trouble with Keshia and she still finds away to come into the group.

Jacquees ' POV

"wat ever happen to Keshia any ways"
Bobby was now leaning up the counter,

Me: ion kno forreal afta I perform at the mansion she stopped hittin me up, but a yung nigga ain't trippen.

I stopped at my homeboy Bobby/Boakie house since it's on the way to the studio. It's been crazy workin on the album , & doing concerts I haven't been really hangin out wit my boys like I use to.

Boakie: u talk to Jalia lately ?

Me: naw not forreal we haven't talked since Thanksgiving and that was short.