chapter 24

Tsunaniyoshi sawada POV
*flashback*
"Mother well you be hone soon?"i said she look at me with her sky blue eyes "yes dear so go to your room with giotto i think hes waiting for you dear and dont forget play the piano for me and your little brother giotto ok take care of him your the scond 10th who guards you little giotto's guardians ok "mother said i smile "yes mother i promise and plss be safe mother"i said she smile "oh dear your beautiful smile just like mine well i will leave you both to reborn-san ok i will be leaving "mother said she kiss me same to giotto "i love you mother "i said she look at me and smile sweetly "i love you my dears byebye"i said i remember her face its so beautiful i miss her....
*End flashback*

"Mother?"i said i wake up and i saw so many white walls i get scared im alone and lonly "mina were are you?"i said so many empty rooms and white wall no door and no sound no talking its so silent no berds singing "squalo tsu-kun everyone plss save me"i was begging i take out my colorful dying well its their dying wells in the middle its tsu-kun i look at it and sing the melody i make their dying wells a piano and their start to glow and i begin the melody that i sing for them.

Adult reborn POV
I saw giotta's neckless on tsuna's hands same to them their glowing "this is...the guardians protector that her melodys connected "i said they get shock "we need to be ready tomorrow "i said all of them nod but i saw squalo is lonly i pat hes back "dont worry she'll be ok she can protect her self "i said he stood up "i wish she's save"squalo said i smile he left for practicing yamamoto "well tsuna continue  your practice for a battle konome that bastard cat "i said he holds tight giotta's neckless "i promise to save onee-san i promise i will not take this family down because the vongola family is still alive not matter what were hurt or injured we wont give up"tsuna said in loyalty and braveness on him i smile i pet hes head "good"i said he smile and he left i look down 'giotta plss wait a little longer we will save you from that konome cat man '