7.

Payton's pov

I knew I shouldn't have fell for him. I should have listened to everyone including my father telling me he was no good. But I thought he could change, and I thought that he actually loved me. It's funny because I decided to be stupid and lurk on his page to see him happy with another girl.

That same girl.

I hope I cross his mind once in awhile just so I won't feel pathetic thinking about him all the time.

I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember, like him.

𓅓

I saw them waking hand in hand.

You'd look cuter holding my hand but whatever.

I see him walking towards me so I look down at my shoes, once I look up he's in front of me.

"Hey" Ethan said

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. I still love you"

"It's okay that you chose her, we always choose the wrong people for ourselves. After all I chose you,

thinking you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this would've happened. So, I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was obviously wrong.

I hope you're happier with her, Ethan. I want you to be happy, and if it's not with me it's fine, because you're the only person I've loved enough to put before my self. Seeing you happy makes me happy; and that's what love is right?"

I then turned around and walked away leaving him speechless, with tears in my eyes.

He chose her,
The end

𓅓

Thank you for reading this book🌚
Check out my other books