Evil gods

Life as a demigod is hard. You get pulled from a normal life into a place where you always have to look over your shoulder. You never know if your safe or if someone's listening in on your conversations. You get stuck right in no chance to ease yourself into this new and extremely dangerous world. Your thrown a sword and expected to kill a flying demon, then all these creatures from greek mythology start attacking, the minotaur, hydras, basilisks, medusa, kampe, cyclops, giants, titans, arai, gods, traps, you name it I've killed one at least once. Then you discover there is a safe haven for children like you. You trainto fight off monsters. You're granted a quest, then you ran off to save a friend on someone else's quest, and thrown into a few more hard decisions and battles to finally lead a war against a titan in a body of your friend who betrayed you. He kills himself to save everyone that is still alive. An evil queen godess then takes your memory away and all you can remember is a name Annabeth. The gorgens you kill keep coming back the monsters stop dying your life plunges into living hell once again when you find a second camp for demigods and see a friend from the first one who pretends not to recognise you. Sent on another quest to find some roman eagle in alaska, the land beyond the gods. You slay a giant destroy your new friends grandmothers house and win another battle. You become praetor in this camp you've been in for a week. Your old girlfriend comes back and your told to set sail on a bronze war ship with a dragon head mast figure with two other romans. Someone gets controlled be a edilon and fires at new rome. Life plunges into hell again while you get your memory back and go to save the world against a primordial s children. You fall into tartarus for the girl you love and defeat half the monsters down there. She gets cursed to not see you. Life becomes harder. Meeting a friendly giant and titan you make in to the doors of death the only escape but you have to leave them behind to save yourself. Crying in desperation you reach the mortal world just to be plunged once again into loss and battle. You kill the giants but Mother Earth wakens due to a blood nose destroying Gaea as well. Bloody and tried but determined to stop anymore deaths you travel to camp half blood where the roman camp is a bout to attack. Nearly everyone is saved, octavian was the only causality. Expecting peace for a while at least you head to olympus holding hands with Annabeth. The gods are arguing they don't deserve this. Why would you do that to them? His fatal flaw is loyalty u numbskulls! We sand silently as the gods notice some look more furious some look like they want us to leave. There is a threatening tone to what Zeus says "you are to be destroyed for your deeds are done and we have no use of you." Standing there shell shocked you process his words. Welcoming death away from the night terrors that haunt you. Hoping to live peacefully without flashbacks. Accepting what was to come you look into your favourite pair of eyes and nod smiling at the owner. She returned the smile and nod accepting the outcome of the events. The gods looked shocked at your exceptence to death some crying knowing but not wanting what was coming next. A lady appeared with pitch black skin with stars, planets, sun moons and solar systems littering her body protecting us from Zeus wrath. Lady Chaos was here to save us from our to be fate.
That is my story of my past life and how I become part of Chaos army division 1 we were unbeatable soon after the other five joined and we become the Wraths for whatever went against us faced our Wrath. Our wings matched our personality and no matter where we went we won. Earth was destroyed because the exiled us. We lived peacefully together. Calypso was rescued for Leo, and Sophia was born as my first daughter, wisdom of the sea. She ruled our universe and we stayed safe.

A/N wondering what this is