A Fresh Start

Amaiya was ready for a new start, a new beginning. That's why she was okay with the fact that she was moving to a new home, in a new state. An opportunity to have a fresh start. Make new friends, make new decisions, and leave everything else behind.

     The reason Amaiya and her mother were moving in the first place was because her mother was offered a new job, a better job. Her mothers new job was going to be great because she would only be working from 8:00am until 2:00 pm. She would be working for only six hours. Also she will be making double the amount of money than she normally was. But, the good thing for Amaiya was that she would be able to spend more time with her mother.

     Amaiya didn't get to spend much time with her mother, which was a pain in the back. She always needed someone to talk to and help her with her homework. But, her mom was working so much she never could do anything like that.

Finally, she was going to have a normal life, which was what she had always wanted. Her new life in her vision was going to be perfect, the only thing missing from her life was her father. Which she couldn't fix, a leak she couldn't patch.

Hoped you liked this introduction! I enjoyed writing it! Leave me a comment on what you thought of it!!