Chapter Twenty Nine

Inline comments are loved!!!!!

____________________________________

She smiled sheepishly, held my right hand and slid the ring into my ring finger.

Then looked at me smilingly.

I move forward and kissed her cheek.

"Come I have a surprise for you" saying this I held her hand and started walking towards the door.

But she didn't move.

"Nand--" but she interrupted me

"Go. I don't want to talk to you." saying this she puffed up her cheeks, turned towards the other side with an angry face.

I moved towards her side and cupped her face.

"Kya hua" I asked lovingly looking into her eyes.

"I gave a ring to you. Where is my ring? How will everyone know that I am your girlfriend?" She asked in a babyish tone, held her hands high to show me her empty fingers and then started playing with my shirt bottoms.

Shit!!

I don't even have a ring!!

"I am sorry baccha I don't have a ring but pakka tomorrow I'll give you one. Promise. Then everyone will know that Nandini Murty is Manik Malhotra's girlfriend and she only belongs to him. No one else." I said caressing her cheeks with my thumb. Looking into her eyes.

"You can even do that now." she said

"How"

"Here" saying this she pulled out a grass braided ring from her pocket and forwarded it towards me.

I looked at her. She smiled sheepishly at me.

God!

She is so cute!!

I love her so much!!

I took the ring from her hand and slid it into her ring finger and kissed it.

She gave me her million dollar smile.

I pulled her towards me and took her into a bone crushing hug.

"Boyfriend its paining" she complained in a bit painful tone.

I immediately broke the hug.

"Sorry. Sorry. Is it hurting? Your marks. I am so sorry." Saying this I keep checking her if she got hurt.

"Shh!! I am fine. I will be fine when you are with me." Saying this she kissed my cheek.

I side hugged her.

"Come let's go. I need you to meet someone." Saying this I dragged her with me.

_________

"She is Navya nandini, my girlfriend. My Bollywood pataka and my better half." Cabir said this while side hugging Navya. He kissed her temple to which Navya blushed.

"And Navya this is nandini--" nandini interrupted me before I could continue.

"Manik's girlfriend" saying this nandini held both our hands which has her grass braided ring. Showing it to Navya and told me in a tight side hug.

I looked at cabir and Navya who winked at me. They pressed there lips to stop themselves from laughing out loud.

I chucked. I bit my lower lip and looked at nandini who was snuggling more into me and pouted her lips.

God she looks so cute when she shows her possessiveness!!

I feel like gobbling her up!!!

Damn you nandini!!!

I just wanna kiss you so hard on your lips!!

I pulled her face towards me and I looked into her eyes. I bend down and kiss her cheek so hard while all she could do is make a 'o' face because of my kiss.

I broke the kiss when cabir and Navya started coughing and had their eyes closed.

Such dramebaaz these both are!!

They are acting as if I kissed nandini on her lips or somewhere below her chin.

But our nandu being a shy soul started blushing seeing them and hugged me tight, keeping her head on my chest.

On one side are these two dramebaaz who love irritating and pissing me off while on the other side my innocent and shy nandu who doesn't understand all these things.

And me?!

Stuck in middle of them!!

Arrhhh!!

Hey guys. I hope you like the update. Please like and comment on it.