Manan OS

An Obsessed Lovers

Dear Dairy,

Wese to mei har roz khudke bareme aur apne doston aur family ke bareme tumse batein karti hu lekin aj kuchch aur share karna chahti hu. Kuchch aisa jise mei janti hu, pehchanti hu, mehsus karti hu, this is what I call obsession, an obsession of love.

Aj meine mera music show finally successfully finish kiya hei. It has gain much more popularity than I thought. But this is not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about my musicians. Manik, an obsessed lover.

Manik Malhotra. Son of the billionaire Mukesh Malhotra. A child who has left his home in age of just sixteen due to lack of love and attention of parents. From that time he has come here in Tennessee. He is great guitar player and singer. The love of his life is Nandini, his everything. Nandini murthy, daughter of Natasha murthy, one of the biggest lawyer of the town.

One day I remember,

Manik has gone to meet his parents for some legal documents. He was totally upset and angry with his parents' unnecessary demands. They want him to come back and live with them for their own business purpose. But he clearly denied and left from there.

When he came in his small apartment I was present there for some work with nandini. She knew he would be upset and she was more than ready to make him forget everything.

As soon as he came she asked in her soft tone "What happened manik?" he angrily throw himself on swing and said in still angry tone "What you think what would have happened there with the most disgusting soul of the earth."

Nanidni again calmly said "Manik tumhe shanti se bat karni chahiye thi. They are your parents. And you know na. jabtak tum unke sath sulah ni kar lete tab tak  meri mom hamari marriage k liye nai manegi."

But listening this manik angrily said "NOOO... they are not my parents samji tum. Ajke bad na to muje uske sath bat krni hei nahi unse milna hei. Aaur sulah krne ki bat to tum bhul hi jao." He said this words while spitting fire from his eyes and seeing him uttering such words nandini also become angry and shouted "Fine then. Tum bhi bhul jao ke hamari shadi kabhi ho sakti hei. And better tum muje hi bhul jao."

Saying this she just stormed out of the main door while I tried to say "Nandini... suno... nandu..." but she left not even listening a word. Then I looked at manik who was now looking different. Yes till now he was angry, he was hurt, he was sad but as nandini left his expression has changed into dark one. Which no one can understand.

I tried to speak some of the soothing words "Manik... she is just..." but he didn't let me complete and chuckled sarcastically saying "Bhul jao... wo kaheti hei me use bhul jao. Sola saal ka tha jab ghar chhoda tha meine."

"Ek restaurant mei guitar bajata tha tab ek ladki ne akar mere cheeks pe kiss karke bola tha Your music touched my heart.' Tab pehli bar kisine muje kiss kiya tha aur nandini kehti hei us ladki ko bhul jau mei."

"Athara saal ka tha jab wohi ladkine akar bola tha Tum Guitar play krte ho aur mei violin. Hum dono musician hei. To ham achche dost ban sakte hei. Kya tum mere dost banoge?' Aur nandini kehti hei mei us dost ko bhul jao."

I was just drowning in the intensity of his love filled eyes. I was admiring the love in his eyes for nandini and was finding the depth of his love. He again chuckled little more and continue.

"biss saal ka tha jab wohi ladki ne akar muje propose kiya tha ye kehke ki I love you and you are not allowed to forget me till eternity' aur aj nandini kehti hei mei us lover ko bhul jao."

"in panch saalo mei jiska chehra dekhe bina na hi mei so sakta hu aur na hi jag sakta hu. Aur nandini kehti hei mei use bhul jao."

And before he continue more, nandini just came running and flung in his arms continuously saying "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I love you... I love you... and you are still not allowed to forget me till eternity."

After saying this she broke the hug and said cutely holding his both ears instead of hers "I'm sorry

After saying this she broke the hug and said cutely holding his both ears instead of hers "I'm sorry. Nandu won't repeat it again. Nandu promise." He has already forgive her but to tease her more he said in a serious tone "Achcha... lekin muje nai lagta... you know tumhare ye tantrums kabhi khatam hi nai hote."

She understood his teasing mode and said mischievously "Achcha... Tantrums han... wait let me show some more of it..." saying this she started tickling him while he fell on bed laughing and she above him. And soon this tickling session turned into cute pillow fight.

No one can ever believe that this couple was having a huge fight just before ten minutes

No one can ever believe that this couple was having a huge fight just before ten minutes. Neither anyone can believe that manik was so much angry a while ago. Because he is like that only.

He is annoying, angry, and rude but with nanidni he is someone else. He actually become a small kid around her who doesn't know how to eat or how to even breathe without his mother. Whatever the situation had been, how much broken or angry manik would be but nandini's presence was enough to make him forget everything and again become a small child.

I can say that Manik is the perfect example of An Obsessed Lover.
A lover who cannot be able to think beyond his love.
A lover highly obsessed with his love that nothing else matter for him apart from her.

I used say to both of them that No one can break them apart. Not even death.' And they both just used to chuckled with my this sentence.

But then I proved right when after a year Manik's plan crashed due to bad weather and he died while at the same time nandini's car met with an accident and she also died on the spot only.

Ironically this both news came to me at the same time. I was watching in TV about mnaik's plan crash at 06:28 pm and was about to call nanidni, at that time my phone rang indicating a call from hospital saying that nandini died in an car accident on rout number five at 06:28 pm.

I was crying because I lost my two best friends but at the same time I had a shine in my eyes they were too much in love that death also couldn't break them apart.

I was true.

They were lovers from eternity to the next eternity.

MANAN - An Obsessed Lovers.

THE END

Lots of Love
NISHU